Indian Motorcycle Community

Happy Birthday Brock

Thank you Pete...it was one of the best to be honest. Spent all weekend with wife going to dinner every night, drinking, went and saw the movie LOGAN...spent time with grand kids. Today left work early and wife invited daughters and my parents over for a nice dinner.....leg of lamb, fresh asparagus, sweet corn, rolls and home made pineapple upside down cake with some wine, some beer......and I got to start building my quail johnny house for property. Also put up a new hummingbird feeder...and a new bluebird house since a nuthatch or something took over other and laid eggs. Had a pair of bluebirds in it within an hour. :) A good day...indeed....especially with all the well wishes from family and friends around the world. A man is blessed to have a family that loves him and friends that care about him.....life is good.

• Like 2

Happy Birthday Brock! And thanx for sharing a wonderful story about your weekend. Bless y'all

Happy birthday friend... Hoping the next orbit around the sun is an awesome one... Looking forward to our next ride....

Edited by BAL
  • Like 1

Happy Birthday my friend, from your story it was a great one except you didn't get a kiss from yours truly, I will fix that when we next meet... :grin:

Happy Birthday my friend, from your story it was a great one except you didn't get a kiss from yours truly, I will fix that when we next meet... :grin:

You need to get the fuck out of California NOW!

• Like 2

Think I would rather kiss "Toby's" sphincter hole than get a wet one from a big, hairy, yeti from Californistan....hahahaha....but at your rate of travel I dont have to worry about you coming back east for few years...as you dont ever stop working. ;)