Indian Motorcycle Community

Joe Biden Wtf??????

WTF?

Who the fuck does shit like this?

https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/beau-bidens-widow-hallie-dating-230900923.html

I would bet if this were a Trump family member the MSM would be attacking like lions on a gazelle.

• Like 2

This isn't Joe, it's his son. A father can't have full control of EVERYTHING their kids do. Trust me.

Never really paid any attention at all to Joe Biden before he was on Jay Leno's Garage. The guy has one sweet Corvette.

maybe a new tv series, called "All in the family" could be started.

I met crazy uncle Joe once, actually a personable, likeable guy...and a complete BUFFOON!! :joker:

Even if it isn't Joe Sr., Mac is right - if it were a Trump family member the media would pounce.

Concerning the topic of sexual confusion and adultery, what could we expect anyway? We have some in congress advocating 13 as the age of consent, NY legally offers 31 choices of gender identity, pedophile accusations of high-ranking gov't officials, a former president(???) who tried to force this transgender bathroom/locker room filth on our wives and daughters, etc. Kinda makes this scandel seem petty (though it is NOT), but Joe has a "D" next to his name, rendering him unaccountable. Although we cannot control everything our kids do, I sure hope I (and y'all) raised mine better than that.

Maybe slick Willie will join in for a threesome. Wouldn't make the news either...

This isn't Joe, it's his son. A father can't have full control of EVERYTHING their kids do. Trust me.

Never really paid any attention at all to Joe Biden before he was on Jay Leno's Garage. The guy has one sweet Corvette.

Okay maybe I should have called it "The Biden Family WTF?"

I have two sons both married with two kids if something to where to happen with one of them and the other son leaves his wife to tap his dead brothers wife I know for a fact, my wife and wife would be like WTF are you thinking! There is no fucking way my wife and I would condone something like this the way Joe and Jill Biden are.

I bet Beau is turning over in his grave, I wonder what her family thinks of her shacking up with her dead husbands brother? I wonder what Hunters ex-wife thinks about Hunter shacking up with his dead brothers wife. I wonder what the Obamas think about this situation, as much as I dislike them, I bet they too are saying "Holy Shit, OMG, No Fucking Way, Damn thats just wrong!

There are some moral lines you just do not cross and this is one of them.

They should go on the Jerry Springer Show.

But again, if this were happening to someone in the Trump Family you would never hear the end of it, the media would persecute them.

'Course there's not a thing wrong with the donald grabbing women by the pussy and bragging about it...........................

Alla yall's double standard is amazing...................

Edited by XV62

'Course there's not a thing wrong with the donald grabbing women by the pussy and bragging about it...........................

Well first off there is a HUGE difference in saying you could grab a woman by the pussy and fucking your dead brothers wife.

Secondly President Trump on said it, he didn't do it though, unlike Bill who got a blowjob in the Oval Office.

• Like 1

Well first off there is a HUGE difference in saying you could grab a woman by the pussy and fucking your dead brothers wife.

Secondly President Trump on said it, he didn't do it though, unlike Bill who got a blowjob in the Oval Office.

Fucking your brother's wife is worse when he's dead than when he's alive??? I say it's creepy and tasteless. Now, the fact that the guy doing it is married, well that's something else altogether.

• Like 1

Yeah.....No man has EVER done that before.

Ever notice how trump supporters get actively aggressive just like he does when someone say's something they don't like. Get used to it for the next 4 years unless he gets snipped before then.

Ok, so according to you, trump didn't do what he said he did, so that just makes him a bragging liar???

I'm ok with that.............................

Which ever way it is, it makes him a piece of shit......................

So.... no one here has ever said anything disparaging or non PC about women? We've never objectified them when were out with our friends and talking?

A close friend of mine brought this whole pussy grabbing comment thing up to me last summer, he seemed really concerned and disappointed. I reminded him of conversations we had while we were in college together.. and I reminded him of some of the things he said he did...

Funny how some guys go on and on about being PC and all that, and yet they post provocative pictures of women on the internet.

We're guys. We are who and what we are. And if you think that women never say anything equivalent about us when they're together, you're mistaken.

• Like 3

I'll be the first to admit I am a deplorable, politically incorrect, knuckle dragging American Male

Funny how the movie 50 shades of grey made 10'a of millions of dollars from mostly women yet they get upset about the President saying something inappropriate

The hypocrisy is rampant

• Like 4

For me it really wasn't the "pussy" comment that bothered me but the fact it runs right in line with his abusive behaviour to anyone who doesn't agree with him. Just thinking about our acting President publicly putting people down is rather unnerving to me. Have you ever experienced that behavior with any other President in your life? I can't think of one.

What is glaringly rampant is that every trump supporter can and does rationalize what ever the bombastic, self-aggrandizing, narcissistic blowhard does to make it OK or just gloss it over like it's nothing to worry about.

Actually we just came from 8 years of a narcissistic, self serving, petulant, inexperienced man child.

Here's the difference, Obama hated America and all it stands for, he would smile and be pleasant while bowing to the Mullahs and degrading America as fast a step he could.

Trump is a business man and gets things done , he really doesn't care if someone gets butt hurt because they don't agree with him, he is NOT a politician and the uninformed have a difficult time dealing with someone that tells them things they do. It want to hear.

BTW. The stock market has a 3 trillion dollar infusion since Trump was elected ( that means investment in American business, also the national dept has dropped by 20 billion in his first month, ( Obama added 200 billion in month one)

You can be scared of his words and you don't have to like him, however he is working to correct the disaster of the past decade

• Like 2

Wow. You two just don't like the guy. I don't have any issues with him at all and you can't stand him. I'm excited to see my IRA take a raise. I'm excited to see jobs coming back into this country. I'm glad someone is going to permanently expel Mexican gangs and drug cartels, Illegal immigrant criminal fugitives and potential terrorists. Are those not good ideas?

I'm amazed at the level the media and Democrats have poisoned this country.

• Like 4

Actually his speech Tuesday to congress was pretty impressive. the most normal he has sounded yet. I'm all for getting rid of the gangs, (and that's all of them,including the white ones), and criminal immigrants, and for protecting our borders. Kinda on the fence about the wall, but any rebuilding of our infrastructure is pouring money back into the economy, creating jobs and creating taxable income. He is going to need that, cuz he doesn't say where all the money is going to come from to pay for all the stuff he says he in going to do. Cutting taxes as he says he will do and spending like he says is just going to increase the debt exponentially.

Getting rid of all immigrants would devastate the construction industry. That I can promise you. Been it in better'n 50 years and still in it. White boys just don't want to do it. Alla their white daddy's wanted better for 'em and spoiled the schitt out of 'em.

Let's revisit this subject in 6 months and see what's what.

• Like 1

As soon as he was elected he quit saying Mexico is going to pay for it outright and admitted it will be very difficult to get the money from them to pay for it, I remember that because it was the very first honest thing I had ever heard him say. He did waste 149 million on his illegal attempt to halt travel for some.

Mexico will pay for the wall by the industry we take BACK from them. Jobs and tax revenue will increase from this. Also, they will pay for the wall indirectly through the tariffs that will be imposed on goods crossing into the US from them. They will pay for the wall when the flow of untaxed US cash from illegals into Mexico is halted.

Cutting taxes stimulates growth and increases revenues. Reagan proved that even though it was common knowledge among most conservative and truthful economists.

Shrinking the US government will save billions in waste and give power back to the states as originally intended by the founding fathers.

It just might work...

• Like 5

As soon as he was elected he quit saying Mexico is going to pay for it outright and admitted it will be very difficult to get the money from them to pay for it, I remember that because it was the very first honest thing I had ever heard him say. He did waste 149 million on his illegal attempt to halt travel for some.

Not certain, but my understanding is that a physical barrier was approved with funding appropriated years ago, but congress never moved forward. I would be happy to see the project start regardless of who pays initially. If we halt cash transfers from the US to Mexico, they will reimburse us quickly. :rauch08:

As for the 149 Million; I think there are a few people who would disagree that spending this money to improve our border security and improve vetting processes was a waste, but they can't - they're dead. And remember that this is a temporary travel ban from countries identified as dangerous under the previous administration. Facts on this topic have been grossly distorted in a way to incriminate President Trump as a racist, or anything else they can conjure against him (like everything else going on).

John 10

Jesus the Good Shepherd

1) ‘Very truly, I tell you, anyone who does not enter the sheepfold by the gate but climbs in by another way is a thief and a bandit.

John 10

Jesus the Good Shepherd

1) Very truly, I tell you, anyone who does not enter the sheepfold by the gate but climbs in by another way is a thief and a bandit.

But didn't he also say things about helping the poor? And loving your enemies? And all that kinda schit? I don't know what makes everyone think that God is more on OUR side than theirs. As far as I know, they'll March around the wall for a week, blow some trumpets, and the damn thing will fall down.