Indian Motorcycle Community

Prayers For Wife's Surgery?

So my wife is prepping for surgery as I type, and until I go out for a smoke I'm hanging out here for a few. So on a side note to IT & XV62; I enjoy our Trump debates, and sorry if they are overkill today - I am bored.

Anyway, would appreciate anybody sending a prayer up for my wife Jean, and maybe one for me too, 'cause I gotta take care of her for a week or so.

Bless you guys

• Like 5

Prayers from the High Country for health and healing for you both! :pirate1:

• Like 1

Thank you gentlemen, you are the best!

Surgery went well, no complications, just a little longer in the OR than expected - no biggie. (BTW- it was a hysterectomy.) Jean is still very groggy from the drugs, and in lotsa pain as expected, but should be home tomorrow, or Thursday. Fortunately the hospital is only 15 minutes away, so I was able to come home for some food, a beer(s), and feed the dogs before I go back.

Indian True - yes brother, we are of the same mind. Family (and biker buds) are more important than politics. Amen. And tell XV that I will resume our debate tomorrow, but he has to love me at least until then, lol.

This is just one more time I am thankful I ran across this site, and got to know you guys. Thanx again for the prayers and well wishes. God bless y'all as y'all have been a blessing to me.

Glad to hear all went well. We never know what life will throw at us, but it makes us who we are.

Take good care of her.

• Like 1

It is really hard for me to go any hospital and see a loved one, I would much rather it be me in the bed (I have had plenty of practice) so I know how you feel, glad everything went well & pray for a speedy recovery.

• Like 1

Thanx again all. She came home last night.

I still have to help her with everything for now, so I thought I'd add a footnote - God bless all the nurses who do what I am doing. I have learned a new appreciation and respect for them.

• Like 2