Indian Motorcycle Community

Who The F&%$^k Is This Micmac Guy?

What to my wondering eyes behold, its a Micmac back from times of old...

• Like 7

WTF!?!?!?

• Like 1

He 'bout froze his ass off up there in Maine for 6 weeks, got cabin fever and bored, and decided to grace us with his presence again.

Good to hear from you. Pete.

Edited by XV62
  • Like 2

I am back because I belong here. Every few years I take a break. This time I quit forever, but Insane Indian said he missed me on here. Deryl and I have bought a place up on the Maine coast.my 1st Indian brother guest was uplander, quite by accident. As Far East as you can go in the US, Canuckistan is about 200 meters from my back deck.Right now we're keeping both places, not sure what the future holds. When I remember how to post photos I'll show you some photos. Robin is right, few days it was -30 f there, don't bother me I just toss another log on the fire and watch the traitor eagles fly into Canada!

• Like 9

Welcome back Pete! You were missed!

By the way, Hasbin has not gotten any better looking no matter what he says or how much apple pie one has.

• Like 4

Jesus, they will let anybody on this forum. :grin: How you been my friend? You still thinking of heading this way with uplander?

Al

Yes Al, I am 75% sure we are

• Like 1

Welcome back Pete! You were missed!

By the way, Hasbin has not gotten any better looking no matter what he says or how much apple pie one has.

That boys got shit Ajax won't take off
  • Like 2

Welcome back Pete...you were missed and talked about at every gathering whether it was two or three at Marks dealership or a group at the barn. glad you are doing well....

• Like 2

60034_1217941708221715_22111657450639652

What a motley lookin crew

Sturgis 2014

Me Mario, Glace and way in the back the Insane Guy, I thought Robin was with us that day

Welcome back Pete, great to hear all is well with you.

Thanks Micah, I miss seeing you