Indian Motorcycle Community

2017 Iira Reunion Shirt Orders

I just need a count.

If you plan on buying a shirt, please provide the style and size.

Styles can be:

• Men's LONG sleeve
  • Men's SHORT sleeve
  • Women's short sleeve.

Quantity determines the price; the greater the quantity I order, the lower the individual price.

On Men's LONG sleeve, I have a minimum order size of 6. So if less than 6 people wanting shirts, I can't order them.

Please reply with quantity, style, and size. (example: 1 Men's LONG sleeve XL)

Thanks!

1 Women's Small

1 Men's XL Long sleeve

• QTY 1 Men's LONG sleeve - 3XL

QTY 1 Men's SHORT sleeve- 2XL

QTY 1 Women's short sleeve. - S

Edited by RickkciR

I don't wear shirts without pockets, but thanks for doing this,, I know that it is impossible to make everyone happy

I don't wear shirts without pockets, but thanks for doing this,, I know that it is impossible to make everyone happy

Picky fukker aint ya.....................

Please tell me how many shirts you will be ordering by the end of Feb. so I can get the price.

• 3 weeks later...

Just a few days until the end of the month - let me know what you want NOW, otherwise you may end up paying more.

The price (and availability) will be set by the number of people letting me know that they want shirts by the end of THIS month. Fewer shirts = greater cost per shirt in the quote.

Ken, add another shirt to my order.....men's long sleeve XXL. So, altogether:

1 Men's Short sleeve XXL

1 Men's Long Sleeve XXL

Total of two shirts, one long sleeve, one short sleeve, both XXL. Thanks for doing this.

DK

• Like 1

OK - Price info + how to pay for your shirt follows:

Notes:

1. I won't be ordering any speculation shirts to sell at the Reunion. If you want a shirt, order and pay for it now.
  2. Sorry, but taking checks through the mail is too much hassle for me - you have to pay via Paypal, and you'll need to create an account there (if you don't have one already) to send me money.

Shirt cost:

• Men’s Long Sleeve = $22
  • Men’s Short Sleeve = $24
  • Women’s Short Sleeve = $22

Shipping – if you’re NOT going to be at the Reunion, or you want me to ship it to you:

(Note, this price is NOT per shirt, but per order.)

• If your order fits in the USPS Flat Rate Medium box: $14
  • Otherwise (USPS Flat Rate Large box): $19

HOW TO PAY.

1. Go to www.paypal.com
  2. At the top menu, select “SEND”
  3. You’ll need a paypal account to send money (sorry). You just need to create a login.
  4. After you are logged into your account, select “SEND & REQUEST”.
  5. When you see “Send money to friends and family”, enter my email address in the box: kennethbarrett@gmail.com
  6. Click “Next”

Enter the amount for your shirt order:

Men’s Long Sleeve = $22 (each)

Men’s Short Sleeve = $24 (each)

Women’s Short Sleeve = $22 (each)

If you want it shipped, your address + either $14 or $19 depending on the size of your order.

IMPORTANT:

I need your name (and address if I'm shipping it to you) AND what shirts you're ordering. Let me know if you'll be receiving your order at Durango, or if you want it shipped.

• Example: Ken Barrett (my address) 1 men's long sleeve XL, 1 men's long sleeve Medium, 1 men's short sleeve XL.
  • (the amount for this order would be $68)
  • (if it was going to be shipped, the amount would be $82)

Click “Continue” to complete the process.

Payment just sent.

Got it.

The wife thinks that I should order extra shirts and have them available at the event. She's suggesting a couple XL's... she may win that argument, but I'm really not wanting to spend my time there as a vendor. Eh. We'll see.

ETA: I probably won't bring extra shirts - so if anyone wants one, they need to order it. I'm not a store or a vendor - and I'm not making anything on these transactions. I'm pleased to do it, but come on, don't make my life miserable.

Edited by KenB

People who wanted shirts but haven't placed their order and paid:

Jay Louwien

Glen Davis

JCS

wiserguy

longrider

Remember, no order = no shirt for you.

Down to just three people who said they wanted shirts but who haven't placed their order yet.

1. Jay Louwien
  2. wiserguy
  3. longrider

I won't be ordering extra, and won't be placing a second order after the event. If you want a shirt, you know what to do.

You did get mine correct??

1 women's short sleeve 3X and one men's long sleeve 4X. Got it.

• 2 weeks later...

Less than 2 weeks left to get your order in. I won't be ordering more shirts, so if you snooze you lose.

If you orders shirts for the Reunion, please check your email. I sent a confirmation of what I have as your order. If as listed in the email, your order is correct, do nothing. If there's an error, please let me know by April 7. After that date I won't be able to make any changes.

• Like 1

Apologies because I know this is an odd place to put this, but I couldn’t think of anywhere else…

If anyone would like to get an autographed copy of my new book, The Dark Side of Joy, at the Durango Rally, please let me know. Here is how this can be done:

First, if you already have the paperback copy, just bring it to the rally and I’ll sign it for you.

Otherwise, let me know (via mail (kennethbarrett@gmail.com)) by May 22 and I’ll order them. The cost of the book will be $11.99 + tax + whatever shipping I have to pay.

Thanks.

Ken