Indian Motorcycle Community

Anyone ever participate in one of these shooting courses?

https://appleseedinfo.org/index.html

Wife and I will be riding from Vegas to Kingman, AZ April 22-23 to participate.

https://appleseedinfo.org/search-states-display.php?qstate=AZ&statename=Arizona

A friend of mine in Florida recently completed the course and said it was very good to include the history lessons between shooting.

https://appleseedinfo.org/index.html

During breaks, we’ll teach you the true story of the nation that was founded on April 19, 1775, and why liberty was so important to the founders that they would risk everything for it. Project Appleseed believes that the essence of being an American is living up to the ideals of our founders and fanning the flames of liberty.

Anyway if anyone wants to meet up for the course let me know.

• Like 1

No, but that's next on my list. I' heading down to Kentucky this summer to make a few knives with Gil Hibben. That's been on my list for some time.

• Like 1

No, but that's next on my list. I' heading down to Kentucky this summer to make a few knives with Gil Hibben. That's been on my list for some time.

Damn,

You are lucky to have Gil show you how to make knives, nothing like learning from a master blade smith.

• Like 1

Damn,

You are lucky to have Gil show you how to make knives, nothing like learning from a master blade smith.

I was lucky enough to have met the legend a number of years ago when I did a piece on his work for the Star Trek films. I was supposed to have gone down to make knives with him last summer but he had a stroke that put him off his game for a while. He's recovered a lot but his son has joined him (a great knifemaker in his own right) and I am lucky enough to be going this June.

I was lucky enough to have met the legend a number of years ago when I did a piece on his work for the Star Trek films. I was supposed to have gone down to make knives with him last summer but he had a stroke that put him off his game for a while. He's recovered a lot but his son has joined him (a great knifemaker in his own right) and I am lucky enough to be going this June.

My son Jesse would love to do something like that.

He has a forge in his shop and makes cool shit all the time.

• Like 1

My son Jesse would love to do something like that.

He has a forge in his shop and makes cool shit all the time.

I've never done anything like this. Just collected and used knives all my life. I'll be lucky to come back with all ten fingers. ;-)

I've never done anything like this. Just collected and used knives all my life. I'll be lucky to come back with all ten fingers. ;-)

Should be a great time (uh...not the losing fingers part).

My ferrier makes some outstanding Damascus blades, he won "forged in fire" last season with his butterfly swords and took second in the champion round with a Piata sword.

Those guys are cool

• Like 1

My ferrier makes some outstanding Damascus blades, he won "forged in fire" last season with his butterfly swords and took second in the champion round with a Piata sword.

Those guys are cool

I saw that episode. Great show. Extremely entertaining.

An 85 year old man in Lee, Maine was talking to me about this. I'm intrigued and may go for it.

• Like 1