Indian Motorcycle Community

Donald Trump has hit the ground running, he has done more in one week than anyother President has ever done. As one FB poster said - What the fuck were the other Presidents doing during their time in office?

• Like 6

Sounds like President Trump (that sounds wonderful!) knows how to pic an effective staff as well. On Saturday 1/21, his FIRST day on the job, Maddog Mattis attacked ISIS and destroyed a reported 31 prime terrorist targets. Yes, you read correctly - THIRTY ONE ISIS targets destroyed on DAY ONE. Probably a bad week for ISIS...

This is what a REAL American President and administration looks like. God bless America!

Supplement - I also remember my first poly-Sci class where we "learned" that a VP really doesn't do that much. With an efficient businessman like D at the helm, this could change. Can't wait to see what Vice President Pence does for America.

Sounds like President Trump (that sounds wonderful!) knows how to pic an effective staff as well. On Saturday 1/21, his FIRST day on the job, Maddog Mattis attacked ISIS and destroyed a reported 31 prime terrorist targets. Yes, you read correctly - THIRTY ONE ISIS targets destroyed on DAY ONE. Probably a bad week for ISIS...

This is what a REAL American President and administration looks like. God bless America!

Supplement - I also remember my first poly-Sci class where we "learned" that a VP really doesn't do that much. With an efficient businessman like D at the helm, this could change. Can't wait to see what Vice President Pence does for America.

I never paid any attention to Biden, but he does have one kickass Corvette.

• Like 1

Trump = lying piece of crap fact

Really?

Been on the job 5 days and this is the first politician that has stood by their campaign promises. Y'all (yes I'm an ignorant Southerner) West-Coasters need to get out more (Southern euphemism).

• Like 2

Really?

Been on the job 5 days and this is the first politician that has stood by their campaign promises. Y'all (yes I'm an ignorant Southerner) West-Coasters need to get out more (Southern euphemism).

Trump has (so far) kept his campaign promises. Building the wall, dropping out of TPP, renegotiating NAFTA, instituting additional screening for people trying to immigrate here that might be terrorists. Everything he's done so far is absolutely great as I see it.

Edited by KenB
  • Like 9

'All the so-called “free trade deals” were designed to send American jobs offshore and

to dismantle the ladders of upward mobility that had made the US an opportunity society.

Globalism is a device for the enrichment of the one percent

and the impoverishment of everyone else.

Nothing else can be said for globalism.

It makes you wonder who the left-of-center works for nowadays.

The globalist corporations?

Now we have Donald Trump trying to restore the jobs of middle class Americans,

fighting the class war for them against the Republican and Democratic oligarchy.

Obviously, Trump stole the election from the CIA, from the military/security complex,

from the offshoring global corporations that concocted the Trans-Pacific and

Trans-Atlantic partnerships that make US global corporations immune to the laws of

the sovereign countries in which they do business.

If the election was stolen, which it was not despite the best efforts of the

Ruling Establishment to steal it for Hillary by demonizing Trump, it was stolen

from the CIA and those who are ruining the economic prospects of Americans.

Finally, we get a president independent of the ruling oligarchy, and duh left joins

the CIA and Ruling Establishment in their effort to deep-six Donald Trump.

It is disappointing to see the left-of-center crowd performing as if on cue as

faithful servants of the ruling elite.

The easiest way for a president to “lead” is to accommodate the agendas

of the powerful interest groups.

Is this what the left wants Trump to do?

If not, why is the left helping those interest groups to force Trump into this role?'

• Like 7

Great first week. Trump came through on his promises. Good days ahead. Go America !

Edited by Doc
  • Like 1

I voted for the guy who didn't know were Aleppo was, but I got no complaints so far. I couldn't in good conscience cast my vote for someone who went to Wharton School of Business during the war, and cast aspersions on men who served and were in fact captured. They are not losers, they are heroes. Especially when a man is offered a chance to go home from that hell, and tells the VC that others had been there longer,send them home first. That being said, I took an oath a long time ago, and have never recinded it-he, he won fair and square.and I don't give a sit about the popular vote, that aint how we do it! I support him 100% now that democracy has spoken.

• Like 4

Well said, CD.

I don't know that I fully understand these people. It seems like the left get their talking points every day, on cue. Then all of the sympathizers repeat them ad nauseum. I'll give them one thing, they are incredibly well-organized (Soros?). The one thing they refuse to accept is that a huge part of humanity are still (and probably always will) live at a primitive level. Without the rule of law, we will end up there as well. We were heading that way until now. Just look at Detroit, Atlanta and Chicago, or the Texas border, for that matter.

Now they call Trump a racist and a xenophobe. Just what race are these Islamic terrorists? From what I'm witnessing, they come from all walks of life, including Caucasian U.S. citizens. The one thing they have in common is they are Islamic fanatics. All Trump wants to do is separate the fanatics from the peaceful. He's also correct to demand that immigrants coming here are expected to adopt (accept?) our culture and love our country.

• Like 1

Trump signed three new executive orders.
The first was a 5-year ban on government officials going to work for lobbying firms.
The second was a long-sought after reorganization of the DHS (Department of Homeland Security).
The third one was the Pentagon’s plan to defeat ISIS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lDxd3pSYu8

http://phibetaiota.net/

Gersh Kuntzman

Educated at the Sorbonne and the Yale School of Drama, Gersh Kuntzman is obviously not the person being described here. We're talking about tabloid legend Gersh Kuntzman, who has been writing newspaper columns since 1993. Kuntzman has been at the Daily News since 2012. He's also the writer and producer of "Murder at the Food Coop," which was produced at the NYC International Fringe Festival in August, 2016.

Where are the credentials that make this writer a psychologist? See above. He's not the one educated at Yale School of Drama, which doesn't qualify him to much worthwhile, but the one that is a "tabloid legend". FACT. NYC "Fringe" festival. Maybe he's an Indian rider.

I'll admit, we're all crazy to some extent. Women more than men.

Alla you guys that are seemingly enthusiastic about the donald come across as pretty smart to me, although definitely of a differing opinion.

But if yall cain't see that his blustering facade doesn't exhibit almost all of the traits of someone with the personality disorders listed in that article, then we are watching a different person.

Each disorder fits his sorry ass to a T.

Course that's just my opinion, Oh, and about 68% of the rest of the country that gave him a disapproval rating.

YMMV

• Like 1

You 2 need to turn in those man cards pronto :rasp:

Be of Good Courage :nod:

Long Live The Republic :rauch08:

Edited by CHIEF DOC 99
  • Like 2

This is a load of crap from the failing NYT. NO Doctor is going to diagnose anyone with anything without actually examining, talking too, lab test, imaging, etc. It's reckless, unethical, and definately opens that doctor(s) up for a lawsuit, for making a diganosis without ever examing the person then slandering that person based on opinion not facts.

So the reality is if he were to be diagnosed as a narcissit, what would his doctors recommend?

Psychotherapy

Narcissistic personality disorder treatment is centered around talk therapy, also called psychotherapy. Psychotherapy can help you:

• Learn to relate better with others so your relationships are more intimate, enjoyable and rewarding
  • Understand the causes of your emotions and what drives you to compete, to distrust others, and perhaps to despise yourself and others
Because personality traits can be difficult to change, therapy may take several years. Areas of change are directed at helping you accept responsibility and learning to:
  • Accept and maintain real personal relationships and collaboration with co-workers
  • Recognize and accept your actual competence and potential so you can tolerate criticisms or failures
  • Increase your ability to understand and regulate your feelings
  • Understand and tolerate the impact of issues related to your self-esteem
  • Release your desire for unattainable goals and ideal conditions and gain an acceptance of what's attainable and what you can accomplish
Medications

There are no medications specifically used to treat narcissistic personality disorder. However, if you have symptoms of depression, anxiety or other conditions, medications such as antidepressants or anti-anxiety drugs may be helpful.

Being a narcissist is not a disqualifying trait, nor is it an impeachable offense.

You can't tell me Clinton or Obama were not narcissit as well.

So, I am calling bullshit - this is nothing more than MSM pushing the liberal left agenda who is still suffering their loss and can't cope with that loss.

If anyone needs therapy its all those bleeding heart liberal leftist that can't deal with the reality that Donald Trump won the election fair and square. He is doing exactly what he said he would do during his campaign and its driving the liberals crazy.

Political correctness, cultural sensitivity, ethics over US Law, DOES NOT take precedence over the safety of our country and the safety of our citizens - AMERICA FIRST.

I for one love everything he has done thus far and support him 100%.

PRESIDNET TRUMP WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

• Like 7

It's all issue based actions that matter ~ not personality based media tar & feathering.

All about real Honesty vrs hyper-sensitive political correctness.

The Atty General had to go period. :nod:

• Like 2