Indian Motorcycle Community

Anyway here's one I saw ten years ago. Regret I did not buy it at that time. Sorry about the poor photo but you get the point.

gallery_3867_171_15507.jpg

Me Ride Um Centennial [MRUC]

cheers

I've seen some on Ebay and other sites but I understand Mike is making some. I've seen one of his samples; looks pretty good. Be interested to see what he comes up with. B)

Yep, that's the one I lost. Could you please mail it to me? Lol. That's a sweet Zippo!

• Like 2

We need a LIMITED EDITION IRON INDIAN RIDERS ZIPPO!

Iron indian "corporate" gets all pissy about copyright infringement. :Oo: Plus, if I made Iron Indian zippos, I'd have to take orders then wait 2 or 3 years and fifteen emails before I send 'em out. :ooh2:

I've seen some on Ebay and other sites but I understand Mike is making some. I've seen one of his samples; looks pretty good. Be interested to see what he comes up with. B)

zippoblackred.jpg

The black ones are made of brass, so brass color shows through. I got two red ones. One of them is made of steel, so steel (silver) shows through. The other one is brass. Bought from the same place. Good ol' american consistency of manufacturing.

If you want one, here's what I'll consider... go to Amazon and have a blank one shipped to me. Then paypal over $3 or so to cover shipping. I'm not about to go out and buy a bunch of zippos and then have people flake out on me and all that nonsense and leave me with a pile of zippos. I'll even do an IIRA logo if you don't tell. :)

Edited by Mikehell

zippoblackred.jpg

The black ones are made of brass, so brass color shows through. I got two red ones. One of them is made of steel, so steel (silver) shows through. The other one is brass. Bought from the same place. Good ol' american consistency of manufacturing.

If you want one, here's what I'll consider... go to Amazon and have a blank one shipped to me. Then paypal over $3 or so to cover shipping. I'm not about to go out and buy a bunch of zippos and then have people flake out on me and all that nonsense and leave me with a pile of zippos. I'll even do an IIRA logo if you don't tell. :)

Nice work, I like them.

Seems you are making this more difficult than it needs to be. Why not list what the price will be for each zippo and ask for those wanting one to post here they will buy one. You buy them/make them and once finished we can paypal you the amount.

I honestly believe those on this forum that would like one and say they want one, will not stiff you and leave you with a bunch of zippos.

Anyway, if you can make that happen, count me in for one.

Thanks.

Nice work, I like them.

Seems you are making this more difficult than it needs to be. Why not list what the price will be for each zippo and ask for those wanting one to post here they will buy one. You buy them/make them and once finished we can paypal you the amount.

I honestly believe those on this forum that would like one and say they want one, will not stiff you and leave you with a bunch of zippos.

Anyway, if you can make that happen, count me in for one.

Thanks.

yeah, you're probably right. Guys here seem to be on the level. I can't trust some of the bozos on those other sites. If you're interested, just shoot me a PM.

• Like 1

Don't want to be a party pooper. But.....here's how I got some nice T-shirts on this site over the past 10 yearts. Not say'n other ways don't work but, just say'n.

1. Forum member lists an address.

2. I sent my check with my return address.

3. In about ten days I had my T-shirt every time.

I've always had a good experience buying and selling stuff on Indian motorcycle community forum. cheers

Nc3SLHlw1zLCCqCTFlfhpSqK4DSWBD0300.jpg

Edited by MRUC

yeah, you're probably right. Guys here seem to be on the level. I can't trust some of the bozos on those other sites. If you're interested, just shoot me a PM.

What other sites R there? :rauch08:

Edited by CHIEF DOC 99

cant send PM says your inbox is full