Indian Motorcycle Community

So Who,s Going To Daytona

f19688933b4e67fe977d16bc1fb1f71c.jpg

960905905c403cf36a2ddee5f3bffc86.jpg

Probably 1,000s of angry Vicksters will be there at the Polaris compound wanting their bread back. :grin::moped:

Edited by CHIEF DOC 99
  • Like 3

Hiya Lou, how is it going down there?

Let me know what days you are going. I got a crazy bud you should meet....He live-in Daytona beach shores .

-Doc

• Like 1

I wish. I'm working 70 hours per week for the next 4 months.

• Like 1

I live next town south of daytona but do work on datona beach shores give him my #

Will do.

#AMAProFlatTrack

American Flat Track has been re-envisioned for 2017. In addition to a rebranding of the series, the class structure and event format have also been modernized. Every event on the 2017 schedule will feature the world’s best flat track motorcycle racers competing on powerful, twin-cylinder motorcycles in the AFT Twins class, while the rising stars of the sport battle it out on spirited single-cylinder machines in AFT Singles.

March 16: DAYTONA TT – Daytona International Speedway, Daytona Beach, Fla.

The 2017 season will kick off on March 16 during Bike Week in Daytona Beach, Fla. on a new TT circuit under the bright lights inside Daytona International Speedway. The debut event is moving inside the “World Center of Racing” on a one-of-a-kind .6-mile TT track designed by seven-time Grand National Champion Chris Carr. The DAYTONA TT will mark the dawning of a new era for America’s most historic form of motorcycle racing, and will serve as the first battleground for the great American war between Harley-Davidson and Indian Motorcycles in 2017.

JARED MEES

PROFESSIONAL MOTORCYCLE RACER

GRAND NATIONAL CHAMPION: 2009, 2012, 2014, 2015

X GAMES GOLD MEDALIST: 2016
SUPERPRESTIGIO OF THE AMERICAS WINNER: 2015

TROY BAYLISS CLASSIC WINNER: 2014

Edited by harleynot

March 16th? A fine Irishman such as myself usually starts drinking and rolls through the 18th ,

I'll be at Flannigans pub from the 16 -18 and probably sleeping in the street later that day :)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

holly shit your alive how ya doing been wondering if all is well plan a bbq at the house im 5 miles south of the race track in port orange looking forward to seeing you still got the bottle cap or did ya bite the bullit on a new one

Bottle cap Louie, I don't want to be like everyone else! I think the Gilroys and KM style look better, amy not run as good. You own one of the finest looking "modern" Indians ever made the Gilroy Vintage.

• Like 2

March 16th? A fine Irishman such as myself usually starts drinking and rolls through the 18th ,

I'll be at Flannigans pub from the 16 -18 and probably sleeping in the street later that day :)

St. Patricks day is on a Friday this year, so you may as well just continue on for a couple more days.

Bottle cap Louie, I don't want to be like everyone else! I think the Gilroys and KM style look better, amy not run as good. You own one of the finest looking "modern" Indians ever made the Gilroy Vintage.

Hey you two, get a room !

Yep

Ind04-ChfVint-turq-RF-xl.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Louie, when you having the BBQ ? You need me to bring anything? I'm getting excited. I'm flying down to Fort Myers Friday coming up to get acclimated to the Florida weather after spending most of the winter in Maine. Pitchers and catchers are at Red Sox spring training camp, got to check on the boys. 57 days to baseball season

what days you going to be in town id like to see whats going on at the cabbage patch thinking maybe an early lunch at my place then down the road to the coleslaw wrestling for the afternoon

I want to go, but haven't been able to convince any of my riding partners to join me. May go anyway!

f19688933b4e67fe977d16bc1fb1f71c.jpg

960905905c403cf36a2ddee5f3bffc86.jpg

Probably 1,000s of angry Vicksters will be there at the Polaris compound wanting their bread back. :grin::moped:

He said 'Bread' Man!

2.jpg

Maybe Mark will bring this one down?

Did you vote?

• Like 3