Indian Motorcycle Community

Snl Vs Trump

Like many of you, I have watched SNL since it first came on in 1975 I believe. They have always done polictical satire, some good, some not.

However, this continued attack on Trump from week to week to week does nothing but keep the pot stirred, anger many Americans, and does nothing for moving forward. Of course I don't have to watch it, but that's not the point.

SNL has been so pro Obama and Hilary for over eight years, it makes your head spin. They have never done one saitre on Obama ( fear of being called rascists) and barely any anti comment on Hilary.

He may not be their president, but his the countries president. Get over it SNL and move on.

• Like 3

Watched the first show (George Carlin) in 75, stopped watching after Farley left . A good fart is funnier then anything they have done in the past 20 years. Baldwin? Actually a perfect asshole that needs a boot up his ass

• Like 3

Yes I agree. Last time I saw SNL was when Paul Simon was hosting.

• Like 1

We reward the shows we watch with good ratings, and those ratings earn the network money and keep the show on the air. I refuse to reward what I consider bad behavior, because it just encourages more of it.

I've not watched any NFL games this year because I don't approve of the rampant thuggery and BLM support amongst the players. I don't watch television shows that promote political views I object to. I don't watch MSNBC, or CNN due to the hatred they seem to have for people like me. Time is precious, why waste it looking at vile crap? There are enough decent material on the tube that I don't think I'm missing out on anything.

• Like 6

I loved the SNL years when the "Not Ready For Prime-time Players" were on.

I think I stopped watching when Phil Hartman got killed.

Looked in from time-to-time, but they're just not funny anymore. Or, maybe I'm getting too old for their brand of humor.

Either way, I haven't watched an episode all the through, in many years.

• Like 3

That is one reason I started watching IN LIVING COLOR when it first came on television with Jim Carey, the Wayan brothers, Jamie Foxx, DA Greer, etc...they pulled no punches, nobody was Off LImits, and there was no story or theme too far out there to cover. Then they got big and the extended family took over as the originals moved on...and stopped watching it too.

https://youtu.be/hkQQGsOegv0

You guys are old.

South Park is where it's at.

• Like 4

All of the late night shows are pro-left and they bash anything that doesn't fit their liberal agenda.....Muslims are off limits though because they don't want their studios bombed or their pencil-neck throats cut. As I've mentioned before, their target audiences are college kids so they'll continue to pander to them for acceptance and good ratings. Gone are the days when late night hosts had (even a little) manners and tried to stay objective.

• Like 4

You guys are old.

That's sooo five minutes ago dude.

Rick and Morty is where it's at.

That's sooo five minutes ago dude.

Rick and Morty is where it's at.

Until they come out with season three, they're just a flash in the pan. ;-)

• Like 1

All of the late night shows are pro-left and they bash anything that doesn't fit their liberal agenda.....Muslims are off limits though because they don't want their studios bombed or their pencil-neck throats cut. As I've mentioned before, their target audiences are college kids so they'll continue to pander to them for acceptance and good ratings. Gone are the days when late night hosts had (even a little) manners and tried to stay objective.

Jay Leno was the last of the good late night hosts.

Jay Leno was the last of the good late night hosts.

He was good? When? I missed that episode.

Johnny Carson...now there's a late night host.

• Like 8

You guys are old.

I rather watch AMERICAN DAD! LOL

Gotta agree with you Gary. I usually watch SNL when home Saturday nights cause there aint much on. Don't think ive gotten through a complete episode in months. They are heavy on the trump bashing. Probably pissed that they were wrong in thinking Hillary would win in a landslide. And yes we need to remember they are actors so they tend to lean towards the liberal way of thinking. So far no cast can touch the original members.

Al

• Like 1

The last time my wife and I watched SNL, and many years prior had past (Jane you ignorant slut), but nothing even cracked a smile, much less raised a laugh from other of us. At times I found myself embarrassed for the actors because it was soooo bad, yet the audience laughed. Must be me? That was 15 years ago, haven't bothered with them since. The few clips I run into do not change my mind - they went total libtard.

Wow! Didn't mean to be such a downer, so here's some good trivia;

"They're all gone, but not me. You know why? Cause I'm a dancer." (Can you name who said {something like} that on SNL?)

John Belushi: The piece ends, heartbreakingly enough, with Belushi, inhabiting for a brief, golden moment the old age he’d never come to experience firsthand, commenting wistfully, “The Saturday Night show was the best experience of my life. And now they’re all gone and I miss every one of them. Why me? Why did I live so long? They’re all dead. I’ll tell you why: cause I’m a dancer!” before doing an exuberant Zorba-style jig.

Sorry.....had to Google it....

• Like 1

The SNL writers plainly suck, maybe some of the crew would fare better with decent material to work with.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kn1rzr1dqdg

Edited by CHIEF DOC 99

John Belushi: The piece ends, heartbreakingly enough, with Belushi, inhabiting for a brief, golden moment the old age he’d never come to experience firsthand, commenting wistfully, “The [/size]Saturday Night show was the best experience of my life. And now they’re all gone and I miss every one of them. Why me? Why did I live so long? They’re all dead. I’ll tell you why: cause I’m a dancer!” before doing an exuberant Zorba-style jig. [/size]

Sorry.....had to Google it....[/size]

YOU CHEATED! "Dan was killed doing 80 on his Harley..." Lol

Yea, John was actually the first to die wasn't he? Quite the irony.