Indian Motorcycle Community

Kerry accuses bush of

John Kerry Quote

"President Bush made the terrorists job easier by letting the assault weapons ban expire."

Pure left propaganda.Congress let the ban expire.

And the truth is this was not a ban at all.

The ban stopped production of new alleged assault weapons,Hi capacity magazines,flash supressors etc..

It did not stop the sale or transfer of pre ban assault weapons or mags.

So yes anyone can still own these firearms legally.They could own them Sunday September 12th and they can still own them today Sep 14th.

Yesterdays expiration meant nothing thats why it wasn't extended.

The dems in congress  did nothing to push for its

continuation.Because their constituents and the gun lobby didn't want it.

The origins of this bill were political and it backfired on the Dems. Cost them both houses in the next election.

This only use in this bill being extended was political.

To put down Bush after its expiration.

Here is a  Finnish Lahti 20mm anti tank gun.

(15k if yer interested.)

Legal. Never Banned!

lahti.jpg

Whoddathunk it legal.

The ban is and always was political propaganda.

To watch John Kerry holding a shotgun one day and then say

" President Bush made the terrorists job easier by letting the assault weapons ban expire."

More Kerry Waffling.Makes me wanna puke.

Did someone say Landslide?

My favorite bit about Kerry was when he was handed on of the rifles and he said it was too bad he couldn't take it into the upcoming debates with him.

Would that be considered a veiled threat on the President's life?

:devil:

Put it this way Maldev , if you said that , you'd be in jail right now looking at 37 months prison time!

Hey Porkchop how long did it take you to work on the beer belly in the photo? it comes in handy carrying a large sniper rifle , at least it rests on your belly while standing!

Holy crap!  Going duck hunting with that thing?

I find it interesting that the liberals keep saying that we are losing our rights because of President Bush and Homeland Security, but they keep trying to find ways to take our guns from us.

Put it this way Maldev , if you said that , you'd be in jail right now looking at 37 months prison time!

Hey Porkchop how long did it take you to work on the beer belly in the photo? it comes in handy carrying a large sniper rifle , at least it rests on your belly while standing!

Thats my brother Al. He was blessed with the good looks in our family. Beer bellies? Thats good genetics.We are born with 'em. And chicks dig beer bellies man!

No way you can shoot that thing standing!

More Kerry Waffling.Makes me wanna puke.

Did someone say Landslide?

No SHIT!

Is it to late in the season for Saturday Night Live to do a skit featuring a Kerry impersonator dressed up like

GiRa-Roseanne%20Roseannadanna.jpg

Roseannadanna

I wanna see him go off on a tangent with one of his policies, cut to 4 different videos of him flip-flopping, get called to the floor on it, then see his only response as "Oh...NEVERMIND..."

:wave:

And next season, after the humiliating loss of the election, I'd sure like to see Vanessa Kerry getting some free plastic surgery on The Swan.

kerries.jpg

kerrydaughters-inside.jpg

:wave:

Archived