Indian Motorcycle Community

Former Member Brian Koehli Is A Piece Of Shit...lol

A gentleman that used to frequent here and IIRA in past and that has gone his own way for whatever reason...has chose to attack myself and Eddie Brimer with a post on Facebook out of the blue.

The reference was a news story he shared about the KKK holding a victory party next month in NC.

Brian contacted Dr Mark STanly and stated, "can I assume you wont be joining Ed and Ron for the festivities?"

I guess he was implying that Eddie and I are KKK members or supporters or some shit. Anyone that knows us realizes that is far from the truth. I am about sick of this sniveling piece of shit running his mouth about shit he dont know and then posting crap like this just because Trump won the election this time and he is not happy about it......hell he is not even American and he is obsessed with this shit.

Anyhow...if any of you are in the FaceBook page for this community you can read it until I bore and delete it....but wanted people to see his character and make sure he knows I know he said it about me even though he deleted it soon after.

If you dont like me that is fine...if you dont want to attend the Ride to the Barn...that is fine too. Just dont make offhanded remarks behind my back...at least do it in person or direct.

15055848_1823277767955679_80975609122939

Edited by Brock
  • Like 4

May he lose control of his bowels and live to be 90, sniveling worm

• Like 1

Just another quizzling butthurt :fucktard: lefty spewing his juice cuz <=H went down in flames. :rauch08:

You will see this type of material again. :nod:

• Like 1

I didn't think this was cute at all. There is a line you never cross and he crossed it. It goes to show that people show their true character over time. For the record, I have never had a cross word with the man in my life. I think there is another issue here. This isn't normal behavior. This man attended the Ride to the Barn, we broke bread together. he stayed at my home, I picked him up at the airport and took him back to catch his flight. We treated him like family despite our political differences. Now, he does this.

Edited by badndn
  • Like 6

I didn't think this was cute at all. There is a line you never cross and he crossed it. It goes to show that people show their true character over time. For the record, I have never had a cross word with the man in my life. I think there is another issue here. This isn't normal behavior. This man attended the Ride to the Barn, we broke bread together. he stayed at my home, I picked him up at the airport and took him back to catch his flight. We treated him like family despite our political differences. Now, he does this.

Not only that, his Chief looks a lot like yours! WTF?

Probably going senile on us ~ he is very old and won't be getting any younger.

Facebook is a 2 edged sword.

It's tempting to friend everyone, but when you do someone is there to bite you in the ass.

Edited by CHIEF DOC 99
  • Like 1

A lot of people have a burr up their ass because their candidate didn't win the election. They all seem like pouting little cretins to me, and are right up there with those college students that are so traumatized by the Trump win that they need time off from classes, counselors, and therapy dogs.

Frankly speaking, all this weeping, whining, and bellyaching from them is an indication that the right candidate won. Hopefully they'll toughen up, shut up, and get on with life - just like I did when Obama won.. twice.

• Like 10

I saw those posts on Dr Marks' thread.. and wondered ... "WTF" is up with this POS?

Dr Mark is a calmer than I . I'd have deleted his BS, then Blocked his ass and.. .moved on. But.. that's just me

• Like 2

A lot of people have a burr up their ass because their candidate didn't win the election. They all seem like pouting little cretins to me, and are right up there with those college students that are so traumatized by the Trump win that they need time off from classes, counselors, and therapy dogs.

Frankly speaking, all this weeping, whining, and bellyaching from them is an indication that the right candidate won. Hopefully they'll toughen up, shut up, and get on with life - just like I did when Obama won.. twice.

I have really been struggling with the sociological aspects of these events.

The first thing that comes t mind is that if Hildabeast were announced as the winner I would likely be the one protesting, maybe even advocating civil war (God forgive me). However, though I have tried to respect the views of others, and try to keep my own views in check, concerns of criminal liability, rigged voting, scandals, the debate questions thing, etc., seem viable reasons for concern. On the other hand, protesters' views seem irrational, and unfounded - purely hate-based. None of them are able to substantiate their grievances, at least from what I have seen.

In fairness, we are also starting to see many "scripture proofs" of the Trump election. Although I personally believe that some of these Biblical possibilities exist, it is already too much. Yes, Trump is something of a "David" type, and "slayed the giant" but let's not get carried away. In my theological perspective Trump MIGHT be something more like one of the judges from the book of the same name. Hillary smells of the Jezebel in Rev 2:20-25, and something in Prov 25 too. Many in the Christian community, so elated over the defeat of the Hildabeast, are also taking their perspectives from an over emotional standpoint, as are other niches'.

So with both sides being overemotional where does this leave us now? What do we do next?

• Like 1

I am very unhappy with the outcome of this election, but you guys and gals are my family being you are keen enough to have an interest in Indian motorcycles. Family comes first weather you have met them or not. How strange is that I must ask. Be safe, ride smart and stay strong.

• Like 3

Back to the original point, yea, BK was way outta line IMHO. No need for that kinda crap. We reject and condemn his actions; anathema!

• Like 1

I am very unhappy with the outcome of this election, but you guys and gals are my family being you are keen enough to have an interest in Indian motorcycles. Family comes first weather you have met them or not. How strange is that I must ask. Be safe, ride smart and stay strong.

Even if you don't like Trump, you still have to admire the fact that the country gave a huge FUCK YOU to the system.

• Like 7

I have really been struggling with the sociological aspects of these events.

The first thing that comes t mind is that if Hildabeast were announced as the winner I would likely be the one protesting, maybe even advocating civil war (God forgive me). However, though I have tried to respect the views of others, and try to keep my own views in check, concerns of criminal liability, rigged voting, scandals, the debate questions thing, etc., seem viable reasons for concern. On the other hand, protesters' views seem irrational, and unfounded - purely hate-based. None of them are able to substantiate their grievances, at least from what I have seen.

In fairness, we are also starting to see many "scripture proofs" of the Trump election. Although I personally believe that some of these Biblical possibilities exist, it is already too much. Yes, Trump is something of a "David" type, and "slayed the giant" but let's not get carried away. In my theological perspective Trump MIGHT be something more like one of the judges from the book of the same name. Hillary smells of the Jezebel in Rev 2:20-25, and something in Prov 25 too. Many in the Christian community, so elated over the defeat of the Hildabeast, are also taking their perspectives from an over emotional standpoint, as are other niches'.

So with both sides being overemotional where does this leave us now? What do we do next?

I bought lots of popcorn in preparation for a Hillary win. My plan was to sit out on my deck, eating popcorn, and just enjoy the show of our country fucking itself. If she had won, the country would have gone to hell really quickly, and with her SCOTUS picks, the nation would have stayed fucked for a long time - beyond the years I have left in this life. The only reasonable thing I could have done in that circumstance would be to just sit back, laugh, and enjoy the show.

If it came to a civil war, I don't know what all those anti-gun liberals would be fighting us with. Seriously, these kids are traumatized by CHALK for fuck's sake.. they're weak and whining little bitches, and had the civil war started, it would have been over by supper time. The police, and probably large parts of the military would have sided against her. So if that went down, I'd enjoy the show.. again eating popcorn.

With Trump in office, I have hope for my country again. MAYBE he can start a comeback, or at least slow the decent into anarchy. I have friends who are experienced, highly qualified, and damned good engineers that are out of work. It would be nice if I could see them working again. I'm also concerned about the Syrian refugees coming to our country, which would include ISIS infiltrators. That could have gotten very ugly, so I'm thankful that he will try to pull that back. The SINGLE issue that made me back Trump, was what he outlined when he rode that escalator down and announced his candidacy. Illegal immigration is killing this country; personally I see this as our #1 threat. In giving up our borders, we are relinquishing our culture and our language. If this continues we run the risk of becoming a 3rd world country - if you doubt this, take a look at California, were many areas already are in that state. Anyway I'm hoping for the best with Trump, but he has a hard uphill fight ahead of him because not only will the liberals oppose him, but so will many republicans.

As to the religious stuff... I'm an atheist. I don't mind religious people at all though, as long as they don't pontificate and try to pull me into their beliefs. I don't need to be saved, thank you very much. So when I hear all this biblical nonsense, I do my best to ignore it. It just seems silly to me. It bothers me a little that they keep harping on all that loony stuff, as I said I find all this sappy preaching irritating.

• Like 5

Old Blue Balls (blue diesel) finally did it, rumor has it he said or did some shit with Joe Howard also, he is a Canadian, WTF does he have to say about the the U.S. It's none of his phuking business. Probably best he don't show his face anyplace I'm at....

• Like 4

I always liked BD even when he rubbed the rhubarb the wrong way... :Rulz[1]: Fugg It Ride On. :rauch08:

e396e84d3e15115d1d6a27b39fedfa6c.jpg

Edited by CHIEF DOC 99

I'm with Her.

asi-es-melania-trump-la-sexy-exmodelo-qu

• Like 8