Indian Motorcycle Community

Jukebox Help!!!!

Hey guys, this is not indian related this time! I bought an old jukebox and i need some guidance. anyone here know anything about them? It wants to work!!! Looking for someone to chat a few minutes about it. thx, Dino

Hey guys, this is not indian related this time! I bought an old jukebox and i need some guidance. anyone here know anything about them? It wants to work!!! Looking for someone to chat a few minutes about it. thx, Dino

I restore old jukes. what you got? Here's an example of one I did. Thought everyone on here knew that about me. My number is 803-984-8857 if you want to call.

https://www.facebook.com/eddie.brimer/media_set?set=a.10205382276013201.1073741836.1138157790&type=3

Edited by badndn
  • Like 1

It is a 65 seeburg electra PFEA1U. damn thing wants to play! no tubes, all transistors. selects record, loads it, spins it, needle touches it, then immediatly rejects it. will do this over and over. great condition. I have started cleaning switches, etc..... just cant figure it out. dont have a book on it yet. Might give you a ring eddie, maybe tmmrw after work. Im getting frustrated! thx, D

we're going to need a hammer....

• Like 1

Eddie can fix you up...he i a wizard with old radios, pinball machines and jukeboxes for repair or restoration.

• Like 1

Like anything , if you can't fix it with a hammer its electrical and you need tape

• Like 1

Eddie, will call you today, lubed it up, cleaned ect... got it playing. Now for the bad news, it played 5 records, then kept slowing down till it stopped. i read somewhere that the caps need replaced in the autospeed unit. will call you today! thx, d

• 2 months later...

Update, I have a few more things to do to the jukebox. Eddie has been a great help, and he is very patient!!!!1 Thanks Eddie for your help, you are the best. Dino

• Like 1

Update, I have a few more things to do to the jukebox. Eddie has been a great help, and he is very patient!!!!1 Thanks Eddie for your help, you are the best. Dino

No problem. Glad to help. Enjoy that machine.

Great. Now fix Polaris.

• Like 3

some things are beyond repair.

I asked to have you fix Polaris, not Hasbin.

• Like 1

I asked to have you fix Polaris, not Hasbin.

nothing wrong with him a fried baloney samich and a drink of apple pie won't fix.

• Like 4