Indian Motorcycle Community

Any fans watchin' this time?

cubs.png

Poster from 2 years ago... hmmm, now it's 108 years since the Cubs beat the Tigers back in 1908.

Edited by CHIEF DOC 99

Fuck the Cubs!

Actually, I don't hate the Cubs. I do despise their fans that come up here to Milwaukee and are the most obnoxious, drunken, loathsome shitheads I've ever seen at a stadium.

Shit, even the Chicago Bears fans that come up here are more civilized than the Cubs fans.

I want the Tribe to win just to see the whiney faces of the depressed Cubs fans as their team chokes yet again.

Fuck the Cubs!

Any fans watchin' this time?

cubs.png

Poster from 2 years ago... hmmm, now it's 108 years since the Cubs beat the Tigers back in 1908.

..but that other team is named the INDIANS.

..but that other team is named the INDIANS.

Just another reason for them to be winners. :nod:

I quit being a real fan after the third....or maybe fourth....baseball strike because of "low wages", blah blah, blah. Besides, too much stuff to do during the summer than sit in the house watching guys spit and scratch their balls for 6 straight hours.

However, the wife and I do try to watch most of the World Series regardless of who's in it. Obviously, lots of Indians fans around here so we lean towards them.

Speaking of fans, it sounds like the Cubs fans are like the Buffalo, Pittsburgh, Chicago and Philadelphia fans when they come to Columbus (hockey).

Just another reason for them to be winners. :nod:

I quit being a real fan after the third....or maybe fourth....baseball strike because of "low wages", blah blah, blah. Besides, too much stuff to do during the summer than sit in the house watching guys spit and scratch their balls for 6 straight hours.

However, the wife and I do try to watch most of the World Series regardless of who's in it. Obviously, lots of Indians fans around here so we lean towards them.

Speaking of fans, it sounds like the Cubs fans are like the Buffalo, Pittsburgh, Chicago and Philadelphia fans when they come to Columbus (hockey).

I'm not all a fan of baseball (or most sports, for that matter) but I was born and raised in Chicago and they tell me I should be a Cubs fan.

Baseball... that's the one with the little ball they hit with that stick thing, right?

Baseball... that's the one with the little ball they hit with that stick thing, right?

No, that's a more exciting sport called golf. :laughlong:

I have watched every inning of every playoff game and the World Series as well.

If the Cubs can keep hitting and avoid double digit strikeouts, they may win. I bet they try to dump Jason Heyward in the off season as he has been a total turd all the way around, excluding a few good catches. At 18 million a year, nobody is going to want him.

Cleveland will be tough tonite, but the Cubs are hungry too. I like BOTH teams, just as long as the Yankees didn't get in

• Like 1

I have watched every inning of every playoff game and the World Series as well.

If the Cubs can keep hitting and avoid double digit strikeouts, they may win. I bet they try to dump Jason Heyward in the off season as he has been a total turd all the way around, excluding a few good catches. At 18 million a year, nobody is going to want him.

Cleveland will be tough tonite, but the Cubs are hungry too. I like BOTH teams, just as long as the Yankees didn't get in

Really want to see the Indians win this... I grew up watching Vic Davillio, Rocky Colavito, Tito Franconia and the rest of the tribe...

But, I can live with it if they don't and would be happy for the Cubs fans...

Go tribe!!!

I always wonder if the series goes 7 games only toe generate revenue.

Go Indians, cause, hey, its Indian

Yep, good game. I thought it was all over for the Indians in the fifth inning. Couldn't believe Cleveland came back and tied it going into the ninth. If the rain delay had lasted any longer I would've gone to bed but glad I stayed up for it. Although I was rooting for the Indians, I was glad to see the Cubs win their first WS in 108 years. Good game and a good series. :nod:

• Like 1

could care less who won. but its been a long time since i ve enjoyed a series as this.

This was one of the most entertaining and best played - worst played series in history. There was great hitting, tons of strikeouts, magnificent gems in the field and horrible errors. There was a boat load of everything. Now, add in dozens of overturned calls by bad umpiring and it all adds up to a lot of fun.

On election day, Tuesday, November 8, spring training is only 90 days out.