Indian Motorcycle Community

"federal Police"

On the way in from New Mexico today I saw an official looking truck, with light show lights and all the rest of it, with "Federal Police" written on it.

I've never heard of a Federal Police? Anyone else?

Could be US Marshals, FBI, DEA, ATF, or Federal Bureau of Prison officers driving that.

Sure it didn't say Federale?

Conspiracy theorists have been warning us about a national police force for years. It is coming to fruition with today's politicians. Most of the left is pushing a "Globalist" world view. Soros is pumping money into these um protests turning them from a skirmishs to national news (Ferguson, Baltimore, NY/NJ, Milwaukee, Minnesota and now Charlotte). Police Chief from Charlotte said 70% of arrestees are from out of state. DOJ gets involved in all of these, despite it being outside their jurisdiction. Courts are recognizing other nations laws need to be taken into consideration for domestic matters. Legal decision that have no rhyme or reason. Sharia Law is being pushed. Highly corrupt UN wants to monitor our elections and be part of all legal decisions. Media in lockstep with the government. Gun/ammunition control is well on the way. Un-vetted refugees are pouring into our country. Almost half of people pay no taxes, with about a large percentage of those getting money back in the form of refundable tax credits. These people are now dependent on the government because the job market has been sabotaged. And we have a PTUS that has said he doesn't want to leave Washington after the election, with the "favorite" having severe health issues that are being swept under the carpet. No Ken, you are just being paranoid.

I picked a hell of a day to stop sniffing glue....

• Like 2

" you may have seen a vehicle belonging to the Federal Protective Service.The FPS is the default security/police service for federal facilities that don't have their own dedicated security/police force. You're likely to see them at federal buildings housing the Internal Revenue Service, Dept. of Agriculture, Social Security Administration, and similar offices."

• Like 2

Thanks for the info Doc - I never heard of such a thing before.

Regarding the "DHS" Department of Homeland Security - have you ever noticed that the government agencies with the nicest sounding names often have the most negative affect on us?

It's the black helicopters that make me nervous Ken...

It's the black helicopters that make me nervous Ken...

...for me it's those blue UN helmets... ...and ninjas... ...don't forget the ninjas...

• Like 1