Indian Motorcycle Community

Nfl. Week One

Opening week NFL , who gives a rats ass?

Didn't watch a game, will NOT watch one unless the NFL starts clamping down on these overpaid, under educated jerk offs that feel they can disrespect The USA.

No other country would allow them the opportunity to use their God given talent to get free college education and get paid millions of dollars to play a game.

If these a holes feel there is an injustice , they have a right to protest or do whatever they want, I don't have to agree with them or help pay their outrageous salaries by boosting ratings

I suggest instead they donate their annual salary to rectify what they view as some civil injustice to an inner city school or soup kitchen

Sorry for the rant, some things piss me off lately

• Like 7

Boycotting the NFL this year.....maybe forever. Team loyalty fell to the almighty dollar, sportsmanship died and financially, it became too big for its britches years ago. Now they turn a blind eye to players getting political during a "sporting event" but they bust the chops of players who want to wear cleats with a small 9/11 memorial decal on them. It's just like the NBA pulling their championship game from North Carolina because the NC government wouldn't approve transgender bathrooms. WTF? Are you kidding me? What does any of that have to do with sports?

Professional athletes are just too coddled these days and payed hundreds of times more than their real worth. Like movie stars, they think fame and fortune magically makes them smarter so they can do or say whatever they want without any recourse or responsibility. You want to support a cause? Do it OFF the field of play.

This year, I'm only watching hockey and golf. By the way, golfers have donated over $2 billion to charities versus the NFL which has contributed a mere $370 million over the last 40 years. Maybe those candy-ass football players will start taking a knee during the National Anthem to raise awareness for income inequality. :no:

• Like 5

Never been a football fan, so my boycott doesn't matter. But I am so pleased and proud to see so many fans saying, "NO MORE!"

As a point of order; I looked into this Anthem thing a little bit. Here is the verse in question;

And where is that band who so vauntingly swore,

That the havoc of war and the battle's confusion

A home and a Country should leave us no more?

Their blood has wash'd out their foul footstep's pollution. No refuge could save the hireling and slave

From the terror of flight or the gloom of the grave, And the star-spangled banner in triumph doth wave O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave.

The slaves referred to by Key were with the British who were attacking us, having been promised freedom for their service, and that they would not be returned to their owners. First, weren't they ENGLISH slaves? Second; with all the "artistic liberties" granted to artists, how is it that Key is being bashed for describing exactly what he saw? But because Key advocated slavery, an accurate description of the event is now racist. What is Kopperdick protesting?!?

Regardless of the answers to my questions (and I would like them, anybody?), I no longer care! I am SICK AND FUCKING TIRED of our Nation, it's Christian heritage, and my faith being bashed by idiots.

• Like 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8DML1lyJNg

LFL?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBtuxpKrykI

Edited by CHIEF DOC 99
  • Like 1

I can feel the heats from dem wemens. Fuck them dumb ass overpaid socalled football players. Get a job.

Remember, Kapernick's girlfriend is a Muslim and a organizer of the "Black Lies Matter" movement......not that that has anything to do with his antics.......

From a Marine Col.

Just sent this letter to the NFL commissioner

Commissioner
I've been a season pass holder at Yankee Stadium, Yale Bowl and Giants Stadium.

I missed the '90-'91 season because I was with a battalion of Marines in Desert Storm. 14 of my wonderful Marines returned home with the American Flag draped across their lifeless bodies. My last conversation with one of them, Sgt Garrett Mongrella, was about how our Giants were going to the Super Bowl. He never got to see it.
Many friends, Marines, and Special Forces Soldiers who worked with or for me through the years returned home with the American Flag draped over their coffins.
Now I watch multi millionaire athletes who never did anything in their lives but play a game, disrespect what brave Americans fought and died for. They are essentially spitting in the faces and on the graves of real men, men who have actually done something for this country beside playing with a ball and believing they're something special! They're not! My Marines and Soldiers were!
You are complicit in this!
You'll fine players for large and small infractions but you lack the morale courage and respect for our nation and the fallen to put an immediate stop to this.
Yes, I know, it's their 1st Amendment right to behave in such a despicable manner. What would happen if they came out and disrespected you or the refs publicly?
I observed a player getting a personal foul for twerking in the end zone after scoring. I guess that's much worse than disrespecting the flag and our National Anthem. Hmmmmm, isn't it his 1st Amendment right to express himself like an idiot in the end zone? Why is taunting not allowed yet taunting America is ok? You fine players for wearing 9-11 commemorative shoes yet you allow scum on the sidelines to sit, kneel or pump their pathetic fist in the air. They are so deprived with their multimillion dollar contracts for playing a freaking game! You condone it all by your refusal to act. You're just as bad and disgusting as they are. I hope Americans boycott any sponsor who supports that rabble you call the NFL. I hope they turn off the TV when any team that allowed this disrespect to occur, without consequence, on the sidelines. I applause those who have not.
Legends and heroes do NOT wear shoulder pads. They wear body armor and carry rifles.
They make minimum wage and spend months and years away from their families. They don't do it for an hour on Sunday. They do 24/7 often with lead,not footballs, coming in their direction. They watch their brothers carted off in pieces not on a gurney to get their knee iced. They don't even have ice! Many do t have legs or arms. Some wear blue and risk their lives daily on the streets of America. They wear fire helmets and go upstairs into the fire rather than down to safety. On 9-11, hundreds vanished. They are the heroes.
I hope that your high paid protesting pretty boys and you look in that mirror when you shave tomorrow and see what you really are, legends in your own minds. You need to hit the road and take those worms with you!
Time to change the channel.

Col Jeffrey A Powers USMC(ret)
760-214-XXXX
Vista California

Edited by Airpirate
  • Like 2

Too bad Goodell will never read that letter. Like the political elite, it will be pre-screened by one of his overpaid diversity staff members, deemed "inappropriate" and/or "offensive" and swiftly deposited into the circular file. Besides, since only the black "athletes" are protesting the Anthem, the letter is obviously an attempt by a white racist to minimize the plight of poor underprivileged multi-millionaire sports minorities.

:sarcasm: