Indian Motorcycle Community

Never Forget

Guys

I know it's late in the day, 15 years ago America was attacked, we lost 3,000 of our own. For personal reasons I tend to gravitate away from the world on some days, I spend hours in the saddle in the high country, tracking Elk or quietly pushing cattle for some friends, meant to post this early today and slipped out before I thought of it.

Anheiser Busch ran this only once , about says it all...

https://youtu.be/J3eQmzw6n3k

• Like 3

I spent 10 years with my bedroom window overlooking the distant Trade Tower's location. Then, watched them go up from same window. I suspected they were a target even then. At that time, was not thrilled about staying around to see a cold wind blow them over. I headed westward from the GW bridge in August 1974. But, still visit that city for a month each year.

me ride um centennial [MRUC]

Fort Lee NJ...... 1964 to 1974

cheers

I hung a copy of the picture of those three firemen hoisting the American flag on the broken flag pole in the rubble on my office wall 15 years ago. It is still on my office wall. Never forget! Never forgive!

• Like 3

I hung a copy of the picture of those three firemen hoisting the American flag on the broken flag pole in the rubble on my office wall 15 years ago. It is still on my office wall. Never forget! Never forgive!

I'm surprised someone hasn't found your picture offensive.....

• Like 1