Indian Motorcycle Community

Worlds Fastest Motorsport!

Guys, some of you know I dabble in aviation, I am part of the Gold Champion team "High Performance Aviation" , I know this is a last minute but though I would toss it out there in the event somebody here has any interest.

We are running two classes at this years races in Reno (9-14 to 9-18).

Sport Class---Lanceair SuperSport

Jet Class---deHavilland Vampire jet (Gold wins 2013 and 2015)

We currently have some sponsor ships available on both planes, included:

Logo on either aircraft 24" long x 18" high

Signage in pits

Crew will wear sponsors caps or shirts

Sponsor can use images and footage for additional marketing projects

Races are attended by 200,000 +

NBC will cover the event and followed us last year as well as extended coverage for defending Jet class Champions this year.

If anyone can benefit, ping me I can provide pricing options and details

"Fly low, Fly Fast, Turn Left"

best,

PJ

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...

Guys, some of you know I dabble in aviation, I am part of the Gold Champion team "High Performance Aviation" , I know this is a last minute but though I would toss it out there in the event somebody here has any interest.

We are running two classes at this years races in Reno (9-14 to 9-18).

Sport Class---Lanceair SuperSport

Jet Class---deHavilland Vampire jet (Gold wins 2013 and 2015)

We currently have some sponsor ships available on both planes, included:

Logo on either aircraft 24" long x 18" high

Signage in pits

Crew will wear sponsors caps or shirts

Sponsor can use images and footage for additional marketing projects

Races are attended by 200,000 +

NBC will cover the event and followed us last year as well as extended coverage for defending Jet class Champions this year.

If anyone can benefit, ping me I can provide pricing options and details

"Fly low, Fly Fast, Turn Left"

best,

PJ

I always manage to be outta town during this ! :no:

Short run, Pete injested something into the engine during Friday's silver race , he pulled up and powered back, lost all power and hydraulic pressure , by the grace of God and his exceptional talent he managed to put her down in the desert , aircraft is totaled but he walked away without injury

Took second in the sport bronze on Sat, averaged 260 mph

Highlight of the week was taking the Albatross to Tahoe and landing of the south end and floating around in the sun :)

Everyone had fun and no fatalities at the races , so all is good

• Like 1

I remember going out to see the air races with my parents when I was a kid. I think they were all tricked out P51's back then.. probably a lot different now.

Short run, Pete injested something into the engine during Friday's silver race , he pulled up and powered back, lost all power and hydraulic pressure , by the grace of God and his exceptional talent he managed to put her down in the desert , aircraft is totaled but he walked away without injury

Took second in the sport bronze on Sat, averaged 260 mph

Highlight of the week was taking the Albatross to Tahoe and landing of the south end and floating around in the sun :)

Everyone had fun and no fatalities at the races , so all is good

You could have done a water drop on Tahoe Chief's house, he's only a mile or two South of the lake

• Like 1

I remember going out to see the air races with my parents when I was a kid. I think they were all tricked out P51's back then.. probably a lot different now.

The unlimited class is all WWII fighters , mustangs, sea furys , bearcats, extremely cool, running Rolls Royce merlins with water induction and nitrous , stock engines normally running 70 to 80 inches of hg, now booting a 130 to 140 inches , at 500 mph

Our team runs the Jet class in a DeHavillnd Vampire 500mph+ and the Sport Class in a Lanceair FX. 260 mph

One in our group took the Albitross ( Grumman ) out for grins , perfect for landing and taking off in Tahoe

• Like 2