Indian Motorcycle Community

Harley And The Davidsons

Don't put too much stock in accuracy or authenticity on either Indian or Harley. It's more infotainment.

• Like 3

Watched the first 2 episodes n finding it enjoyable. It is definitely told through the eyes of HD. I like how they make Indian the big bad bully n themselves the cool underdog. I would expect the reversal had Indian told the story; but like all matters there are 3 versions of what really happen. Regardless it is pretty entertaining.

• Like 2

I watched it today ( 2 EPISODES).

YOU SMUG INDIAN PRICKS. I HOPE YOU GO OUT OF BUSINESS

P.S. Willie G is one cute little baby,

• Like 2

Slanted towards hd....but enjoyable none the less

Mmmm....probably why it's called "Harley and the Davidsons" and not "Hendee and the Indians".....? :grin:

• Like 4

Mmmm....probably why it's called "Harley and the Davidsons" and not "Hendee and the Indians".....? :grin:

Could have been called Hendee and the Evil Indians...

• Like 1

My favorite scene so far was when Brand X boys had a fist fight with Hendee. This fight at end of an Enduro race in the woods. There was one guy who was dressed up like a "Dime Store Indian Chief"...he got punched out almost immediately during the scuffle.

Tonite the Brand X vs Indian marathon continues. Startng 5 PM PST on cable DSCHD. Ending at 1AM. Then, followed by something called Biketacular from 1AM to 2AM.

INDIAN MOTORCYCLES..........'Country Before Company'

me ride um centennial {MRUC]

cheers

I only got to see the first hour or so of the first episode. Didn't look too bad. Wouldn't mind seeing the whole thing but I'll have to wait until it comes back on.

I seen 15 minutes of an episode tonight... I'm good :nod:

There you go again with that poor attitude !!!!

Jeff

I seen 15 minutes of an episode tonight... I'm good :nod:

You dog. I have read the books and the show was still interesting.

When did the start building the black ones?

You dog. I have read the books and the show was still interesting.

While you were reading the books, I was banging the teacher...

• Like 1

While you were reading the books, I was banging the teacher...

Man you is sick. You is a peevert. You do anything to get a passing grade. Explains this to me. " When did the start building the black ones"? Am I missing something here? Well I do know I am missing something. I just ain't figured out what it is. I am riding down that rode looking for it. But a black one. I thought I was looking for a red one.

• Like 1

Man you is sick. You is a peevert. You do anything to get a passing grade. Explains this to me. " When did the start building the black ones"? Am I missing something here? Well I do know I am missing something. I just ain't figured out what it is. I am riding down that rode looking for it. But a black one. I thought I was looking for a red one.

Take someone with you that ain't color blind

• Like 1