Indian Motorcycle Community

As many know we lost our Chocolate lab Moose a few months back and my daughter hasbin missing him deeply, the opportunity came up to get another one from a longtime family friend that knew the pain my daughter was in.

Well we picked up Clyde on Wednesday and he hasbin giving the Rotty & Boxer a run for their money, on the first day he learned how to use the dog door & is almost potty trained.I think my daughter is running on about 4hrs. sleep a night as he likes to take a moonlight dip in his pool 2-3 times between 22:00 & 06:00

This the first puppy we have had in many years as we rescue Rotts & Boxers now, and I had forgotten how much energy it takes to raise a dog properly. But that's the kids job now :nod:

• Like 6

Good on ya Chris!

Always a blessing on you when you give a furry gentle soul a home and family

Pics?

• Like 1

I will see about Pics later today, I barely have time to sneak on here today...

As many know we lost our Chocolate lab Moose a few months back and my daughter hasbin missing him deeply, the opportunity came up to get another one from a longtime family friend that knew the pain my daughter was in.

Well we picked up Clyde on Wednesday and he hasbin giving the Rotty & Boxer a run for their money, on the first day he learned how to use the dog door & is almost potty trained.I think my daughter is running on about 4hrs. sleep a night as he likes to take a moonlight dip in his pool 2-3 times between 22:00 & 06:00

This the first puppy we have had in many years as we rescue Rotts & Boxers now, and I had forgotten how much energy it takes to raise a dog properly. But that's the kids job now :nod:

I feel your pain. Just picked up a lab puppy 2 weeks ago. Very little sleep.

• 3 weeks later...

Just back from his 3rd round of shots & got chipped at 11 weeks, and he is 35lbs. With "thick legs & huge paws" I think he's going to be a good sized dog, he already knows many of the commands & should be a great companion for my daughter. Now if I could just keep him out of the pool at night and then come flying onto my bed (on my head) soaking wet like SUPERMAN all will be good.