Indian Motorcycle Community

Happy Birthday America!

Happy Birthday America!

Celebrate it while you can. Soon, it'll be "offensive" and prohibited...... :nod:

• Like 3

I hope this won't be our last one.

Only if we let it happen , I say no F in way!

Only if we let it happen , I say no F in way!

Stupidity seems to have become the majority point of view, and as a majority they can strip the rights from the rest of us.

Jefferson: "A democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where 51 percent of the people may take away the rights of the other 49."

Edited by KenB

3% of Patriots took on the most powerful military in the world , our forefathers would have been shooting by now .

Celebrate it while you can. Soon, it'll be "offensive" and prohibited...... :nod:

Fuck the worthless assholes that think it is offensive. God bless America.! Crawl back in your hole and take them political correct lifetime politicalass fairy politicians with you. Trump will turn the USA around. I'll be dammed if they will ever prohibit me from celebrating.

• Like 1

3% of Patriots took on the most powerful military in the world , our forefathers would have been shooting by now .

....and today, there's all kinds of talk but the crap just goes on and on anyway. Hildebeast is cut loose by the FBI after Bill conducts a private meeting with our crooked Attorney General. When does this BS stop? :no: