Indian Motorcycle Community

What Happened To

Larry was a fixture round here for quite a few months and then he just dropped-off, does anyone down his way in Tejas know him and find out if he's OK

yea I put out an APB for him couple months back, He responded to it but I forgot what he said

Your talking bou Ishultz? i think that's how he spelt it

Edited by meinekemike1

yea I put out an APB for him couple months back, He responded to it but I forgot what he said

That's him

I'll check on him tomorrow. I have his ph. no. I've thought of him a number of times and wondered why he hasn't posted. I have been afraid to call in fear of bad news but I'll call tomorrow. He's a good guy, with a nice family.

• Like 1

I'll check on him tomorrow. I have his ph. no. I've thought of him a number of times and wondered why he hasn't posted. I have been afraid to call in fear of bad news but I'll call tomorrow. He's a good guy, with a nice family.

:I-Agree[1]: He was afraid to give me his number, said I would prolly post it on every shitt-house door from Kali to Maine....

• Like 1

:I-Agree[1]: He was afraid to give me his number, said I would prolly post it on every shitt-house door from Kali to Maine....

Of course you would - heck anyone of us would have done that.

• Like 1

Great news! I spoke with Larry a few minutes ago and he is doing well. I called earlier and no one answered, which kept the concern going, but I just called again and got him. We had a good, long chat. I told him that guys were wondering where he was and he said he'd get back on and post so I'll let him fill you folks in on current bikes, etc. He did say, without me saying anything or mentioning anyone, that he'd definitely post to that ol' Chris Hasbin. :) As I said, great news!

Edited by RedChieftain
  • Like 6

And no that ain't how you spell it. Schultz damn you people are as dissassfunctional as me. And I think hasabin done been writing things about me on them shithouse doors. I turn right when I should of went left then it took me sometime to a figure out what I spose to do. Took you boys long enough to figure I was not here. Actually this was a test. And ya flunked! So :bum:

And you da one that started it by misspelling me name. Didn't you boys learn anything? :no:

A fixture? I be called lots of things but a fixture. What da hell you think I is?

A fixture? I be called lots of things but a fixture. What da hell you think I is?

Obviously we think you're a fixture.

Ischultz Definition:

1: something (such as a light, toilet, sink, etc.) that is attached to a house or building and that is not removed when the house or building is sold.

2: a familiar or invariably present element or feature in some particular setting; especially : a person long associated with a place or activity

Edited by KenB
  • Like 1

Hmmmmm I have a feeling the kind of fixassture Chris is referring to consists of something else. Ok Cris just xplain what kind of fixassture I is? Inquiring minds want to know.