Indian Motorcycle Community

A tech startup is seeking groups of motorcycle riders (3-10 riders) interested in enhancing their group riding experience through mobile technology. If you go on group rides from time to time and use your mobile phone for navigation when riding, it would be great to hear from you. We are looking to introduce a new and exciting product to the market and looking for riders that are interested in helping us to innovate.

So, if you like to ride and like technology become an early adopter of our product, send us an email to try out a new mobile product for your group rides.

You can email us on: info @ woulpack dot run

Gonna need your tech startup to provide a better email address....

Some of us use this app to find each other at Rallies or large group rides....real time gps.

Looking for something we can customize and share when checking into hotel or sign in place for duration of gathering.

IMG_5056_zpsrqveu7ws.png

Edited by harleynot

Gonna need your tech startup to provide a better email address....

Some of us use this app to find each other at Rallies or large group rides..

Looking for something we can customize and share when checking into hotel or sign in place..

IMG_5056_zpsrqveu7ws.png

Must be an elite group.

Must be an elite group.

Maybe Polaris can provide another screen for that fancy machine you ride...

I think it's useful to be able to track each other at events like we just attended..

Especially when everybody bails off the bikes and heads nine different directions looking for the best bar....;)

GPS works when we don't have cellular for some reason...

Edited by harleynot
  • Like 1

Maybe Polaris can provide another screen for that fancy machine you ride...

I think it's useful to be able to track each other at events like we just attended..

Especially when everybody bails off the bikes and heads nine different directions looking for the best bar.... ;)

GPS works when we don't have cellular for some reason...

Ah, that's how you managed to ditch us every time :Oo:

the app Indian provided was a piece of shit...would lock up or not work at all. LOL

whatever happened to riding close enough together to see eachother....or just coordinating a meeting at (enter local bar or strip club name here)....at specific time? Be there or not. LOL

• Like 1

I'm talking about each little town we stopped at during Durango run.....last thing I wanted to do was go into a gift store....we have more trouble staying together at pit stops than thru the mountains.....

They know where to find he....Scot is being funny.

I'm thinking that app could track those in our group when stopped....

Edited by harleynot

shock collars would work best...as you still got to run everyone down. There are some family and personal tracking apps out there already that do a good job of that if only concerned OFF BIKE. Those are good at big concerts, county fairs, etc....and for kids that get snatched.

http://www.cnet.com/news/location-tracking-apps/

• Like 1

Problem is that wherever good riding roads are is where good cell signal is not. I have a GPS tracker on my bike that communicates via cell to the mothership. Whenever I go to look up the history of a ride, the best parts of the ride aren't there.

Glympse works pretty good.Best of all it is free.

Requires a cell signal though.

Not sure if it meets your specific needs.

Edited by Doc