Indian Motorcycle Community

So about 14hrs. into my 16hr. drive home with 2 Indians on the trailer I feel a little something in the feel of the steering-wheel, I stop for fuel, look around the rig, check all the tires & find nothing amiss... I choc it up to the towing of the trailer that hasbin hit & ain't quite right (like me) anyway I get up and unload all the shitt form the trip whilst my faithful muttz watch from the yard, Once done I tell them to load-up for a ride to cycle gear 1/2sec later & both are ready to roll.

I get about 20' and discover something is really wrong, it pulls hard to the right & feels like a front tire with loose lugnutz, I head straight to my friends tire store & tell him the symtoms, he says it sounds like a tire is separating "WHAT" we get it up on the rack & he shows me both Lft. side tires are concaved & ready to blow, there are new tires on the truck now @ no charge....

Either good KARMA or stupid LUCK that I didn't have an issue @ 75mph on the interstate.

Edited by hasbin

So about 14hrs. into my 16hr. drive home with 2 Indians on the trailer I feel a little something in the feel of the steering-wheel, I stop for fuel, look around the rig, check all the tires & find nothing amiss... I choc it up to the towing of the trailer that hasbin hit & ain't quite right (like me) anyway I get up and unload all the shitt form the trip whilst my faithful muttz watch from the yard, Once done I tell them to load-up for a ride to cycle gear 1/2sec later & both are ready to roll.

I get about 20' and discover something is really wrong, it pulls hard to the right & feels like a front tire with loose lugnutz, I head straight to my friends tire store & tell him the symtoms, he says it sounds like a tire is separating "WHAT" we get it up on the rack & he shows me both Lft. side tires are concaved & ready to blow, there are new tires on the truck now @ no charge....

Either good KARMA or stupid LUCK that I didn't have an issue @ 75mph on the interstate.

Rack it up to Lucky Dog syndrome, you have been blessed. Glad you and your's made it back safe and sound. Did you ever see Ken B in the flesh or not? He did a great job of putting everything together, it would be a shame to discover he a phantom.

It's all that clean livin brother :)

Rack it up to Lucky Dog syndrome, you have been blessed. Glad you and your's made it back safe and sound. Did you ever see Ken B in the flesh or not? He did a great job of putting everything together, it would be a shame to discover he a phantom.

Ken did an AWESOME job in all aspects, as far as meeting him, I think I did, but I'm not sure if it was live, memorex a hologram, you know how tricky them techie boyz can be...

That's lucky!

Someone was watching over the Mrs.

Maybe you too...we don't know.

38B2BFD8-8483-400A-AA24-F4A7B66857CD_zps

• Like 2

How the hell does a tire go concave, and ready to blow?

I can't picture it.

Are you trying to describe broken belts?

The term that was used was separate, They separate from inside, first time I have seen it....

The term that was used was separate, They separate from inside, first time I have seen it....

I've seen it.

They usually blow the tread off right away right through the middle ~ nothing left but the sidewalls.

You be a lucky stiff Hasbin those tires held up as long as they did.

Edited by CHIEF DOC 99