Indian Motorcycle Community

I stand behind you in line at the store with a smile on my face...and a gun under my shirt and you are none the wiser, yet you are safer for having me next to you. I won't shoot you. My gun won't pull it's own trigger. It is securely holstered with the trigger covered. It can't just go off. However, rest assured that if a lunatic walks into the grocery store and pulls out a rifle, I will draw my pistol and protect myself and my family and therefore protect you and your family. I may get shot before I can pull the trigger...but, I won't die in a helpless blubbering heap on the floor begging for my life or my wife's life. No, if I die it will be in a pile of spent shell casings. I won't be that victim. I choose not to be. As for you, I don't ask you to carry a gun. If you are not comfortable, then please don't. But I would like to keep my right to choose to not be a helpless victim. There is evil in the world and if evil has a gun, I want one too...

• Like 9

• 2 weeks later...

That's the big difference between gun owners and gun haters.......a gun owner doesn't try to force their will on gun haters whereas gun haters are always trying to force their will on gun owners. :nod:

• Like 2

The problem we (those who do not suffer from cranial sphyncterosous) have is that the average non-gun owner does not know, understand, or accept the basic facts and morality described in AP's post. They are brainwashed into thinking that if you own a gun you have a leaturous-murderous-criminal heart. Why? Because the only information they get is from leftists who prostitute tragedies and victims' surviving families (Joe Biden...) to advance their tyrannical agendas under the guise of protecting citizens, and make it look like they are earning their keep as gov't officials. Consider how many gun laws these bumpkins have pushed (to appear that they are doing something) when we already have laws pertaining to the sutuations they cry about, and how our tax dollars are wasted in the process.

Bottom line - they slander gun owners and the NRA by preying on the ignorance of non-gun owners. Because we are willing to defend ourselves, our families, and even them, we are labeled as scum instead of the criminals. The fact is; we are good people who would rather die on our feet than live on our knees (President Washington), even in defense of innocent strangers. These are righteous American values. Yet people who do not know who the VP is, who won the Civil War, etc., confidently and adamantly label gun owners as criminals because of bitches like Obummer and the Hildabeast.

• Like 4