Indian Motorcycle Community

Indian Roads

Well Done Sir! :nod:

Sweet, the ghost guy seems like the one.

Yeah - he was an interesting guy. He told me that one summer he didn't ride because he was helping some friends start a business.. things like this (in addition to riding) is what you can do once you slip your leach and are free.

I admire the purity of his actions and his lifestyle. I also think he stumbled on an important life lesson. We're only here for a little while, so don't tie your happiness to the process of obtaining more stuff. Stuff doesn't make you happy - what you do with the stuff does. But the more you focus on getting more and more stuff, the less time you have to experience life.

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...

Enjoyed the site Ken, thank for sharing !

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

New story on Indian Roads... On the Articles page, the story is called "Four Bricks". It related to an experience I had while training in Taekwondo (martial arts), but is one of those "hold my beer and watch this" moments. We've all done stupid stuff, fortunately most of it isn't documented and we can claim to not remember.

• 1 month later...

Another new story on Indian Roads = http://indianroads.net/newsletter/newsletter.html

The story, The Path of a Hero is about a Vietnam Vet who spent 5 years as a POW that I worked with back in 1981. He had restored a 1953 Roadmaster. Brilliant engineer, but more importantly, an awesome person.

The next, 'Author Notes' is just to answer some questions about my novel The Dark Side of Joy, and to give you an idea of what's coming next.

Enjoy!