Indian Motorcycle Community

Insurance On The Chief

my insurance is thru foremost and only goes by book value which on a 2001 centennial chief is probably 6- 7000 dollars ,does anyone use a company that has a higher agreed value? hell i have that much in restoration . progressive is already a big no . any help i appreciate it .

Hey partner ,

Check with State Farm , see if you can have them classify it as a vintage vehicle

I haven't checked with them on the bike but they did an agreed value on my 78 Trans Am

Edited by Airpirate

Dairyland Let me value my 01 scout at 12k sight unseen ---course who knows if Ill get screwed if something happens

so far we are all screwed on the indians its actual cash value up to what ever the policy says but the bottom line is bluebook , we total one we will fight for 5 or 6 grand , its to new for the specialty companys ,still looking tho ,i will report back soon ..

Insurance??? I havbin hit 3 times by undocumented & uninsured.... But if I let the insurance lapse on a scoot for a month because it's on the operating table the state of Mexifornia suspends the registration....I can't wait to get TFO of this phuked-up state

• Like 1

Insurance??? I havbin hit 3 times by undocumented & uninsured.... But if I let the insurance lapse on a scoot for a month because it's on the operating table the state of Mexifornia suspends the registration....I can't wait to get TFO of this phuked-up state

"Make America great again" :)

• Like 1

i hear ya brother run and run fast and dont look back .....

I use Foremost for my bike though it was run through my Farmers Insurance broker.

Hey partner ,

Check with State Farm , see if you can have them classify it as a vintage vehicle

I haven't checked with them on the bike but they did an agreed value on my 78 Trans Am

Damn Airpirate! I like you more and more each day. I absolutely LOVE Trans Ams. My first car was a 74 Firebird and my second was a 76 TA. Dreamed of getting another one ever since I got rid of it.

I use Foremost for my bike though it was run through my Farmers Insurance broker.

Damn Airpirate! I like you more and more each day. I absolutely LOVE Trans Ams. My first car was a 74 Firebird and my second was a 76 TA. Dreamed of getting another one ever since I got rid of it.

My first was a 71 Firebird , I had a 84 black and gold TA and always wanted a Bandit , mine is all originial , numbers matching W72 TA engine and WS6 suspension package , have the originial build sheet and brochure

It's a fun car , crank up some Boston or REO it's like being in high school again :)

• Like 1

We use farmers, so foremost through farmers on the centennial. So far, I'm not a big fan of new units coming from the newest mother-ship. The cent fits me like a glove and by this time has plenty of, understated, custom features while retaining look of factory stock machine. If anything real bad happens to the cent I'm SOL.

me ride um centennial [MRUC]

cheers

Any insurance company out there will suck, just some suck harder than others...

"7 years ago I insured my Custom Motorcycle with Foremost,OCC did the appraisal

and I was billed for a $50,000 policy..the first 2 years I did a lot of additions to the bike

and OCC appraised it to $60,000..

The past 5 years I probably added $10,000 to $15,000 more but kept my policy at $60,000.

.I got into a minor accident,dent on tank,fender,scratches on frame and minor chrome damage.

The cost to take the bike apart and paint and put back together would be $32,000..

so I figured cool I'm covered I've got a $60,000 coverage...WRONG.

.Foremost has it worded...ACV up to $60,000..

So without anyone from Foremost looking at my bike Patrick says the bike is totaled

and want to give me $15,000 and take my bike..."

More reviews

https://usinsuranceagents.com/reviews/