Indian Motorcycle Community

This is the email I just fired off to the head of Customer Service @ J&P

James,

I just got off the phone with Petra in your Customer Service Dept. I had made an order on 5/20/16, I specifically asked if "you" had the item in stock and was told you did, the parts never shipped.... Now after speaking with Petra I am told that it would be 4-6 weeks, that is not true as I have spoken to the people at Arlen Ness and they discontinued this item (that is why I asked your Rep,if they were in stock when I placed my order) To say I'm unhappy with the service of J&P would be an understatement.

It seems they have gotten too big for their britches

PHUK J&P

• Like 2

J&P is horrible. They are overpriced and understocked with way too many nitwits manning the phones.

Dennis Kirk, Biker's Choice or even Jireh Cycle are preferable over the JP Cycle group.

True, but they were the only peeps that said they "had" the jet-eye blinkerz... And yet they didn't....

Yaffe has a set of lights that only comes on one of his ass-end kits & not sold separately, I have a friend that is inquiring about an exception

You coulda ordered thar stuff from me you know. I can lie to you as well as anyone else------well most anyone.

• Like 3

You coulda ordered thar stuff from me you know. I can lie to you as well as anyone else------well most anyone.

There's food for thought & one for the memory banks Bob.

Hasbin here's a pair of run turn stop lights that fir on the bags or ez bracket

http://www.ebay.com/itm/331622047739?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

s-l500.jpg

Ordered a rain suit, and three pair of sunglasses. Rain suits came right away,followed by a large box.... With ONE pair of shades in it, and they have that padding stuff on them, don't like it, maybe my bad. Second pair a few days later. Still waiting on third pair, and starting to wonder about J&P.......

True, but they were the only peeps that said they "had" the jet-eye blinkerz... And yet they didn't....

Yaffe has a set of lights that only comes on one of his ass-end kits & not sold separately, I have a friend that is inquiring about an exception

Try Ebay?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Arlen-Ness-Chrome-Jet-Eye-Taillight-Only-/191788701747?hash=item2ca77f5833:g:JS0AAOxyXDhSi90z&vxp=mtr

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Arlen-Ness-Jet-Eye-Dual-Intensity-Run-Brake-LED-Taillight-by-Arlen-Ness-20-500-/161738231377?hash=item25a8598e51:g:wOgAAOSwHnFVgxcd&vxp=mtr

s-l1600.jpg

k

Yes I did & that is not the item I'm looking for, I want the smaller individual blinkers that I can mount on each side of the tour-pack,

I appreciate you looking for me & if you happen to find them let me know, I gave myself a phukin headache yesterday looking...

• 2 weeks later...

From what I can gather John Parham (founder/owner of J&P) is more focused these days on his Nationa Motorcycle Museum in Anamosa Iowa. Lots of events, fundraisers & raffles etc apparently going on every weeek according to his newsletters. I usually buy raffle tickets on the Indian motorcycle each year. Maybe he should pay closer attention to his J&P business.

• 3 weeks later...

Are you now, or have you ever been a 'Gold Member' @ J&P? :rauch08:

Moonkiller first wrote J&P SUCK way back in 2004.

Dennis Kirk, Bikers Choice, Jireh, PowerSports Superstore, Eastern, just about anywhere else is better.

• Like 1

Are you now, or have you ever been a 'Gold Member' @ J&P? :rauch08:

Moonkiller first wrote J&P SUCK way back in 2004.

Dennis Kirk, Bikers Choice, Jireh, PowerSports Superstore, Eastern, just about anywhere else is better.

LOL, they got back to me and gave me a free Gold Membership for a year....

• Like 1