Indian Motorcycle Community

Another "moet" Bike Fest

Been seeing [met some] interesting Indian mc riders on their way through town and along the coast around here. The most IM's I've seen local in 10 years. Included a few bike magazine riders doing Indian test rides on the way to "MOET" festival. [ref. link below]

http://www.monterey.com/events/community-events/the-quail-motorcycle-gathering/2426.html

me ride um centennial {MRUC]

cheers

But of course, where else would those lucky enough to have a Kings Mountain Indian ride? I need to upgrade to a KM....... Love the PP100 look.

• Like 1

That's a great show to go to regardless of your bank book. There have been some bikes there that haven't been seen except in magazines.

• Like 1

Nice.

Talked two guys last Friday morning. They were having breakfast at beach side café [east beach in santa barb ] on their way to Monterey calif. Noticed their bikes parked near my new Vette. Turned out one guy was Ken from "cycle source" on line (?). Ken was riding a new red Chief with Minn. dealer plate. Apparently, Ken started his Indian [test ride] near his home in Fort Collins colo. Other guy's bike was a well used Buell. They were both very familiar with Indian mc history including IMCOA Gilroy era bikes and the centennials.

me ride um centennial [MRUC]

cheers