Indian Motorcycle Community

First National Libertarian Presidential Debate

I thought the Mcafee guy was wanted for murder ?On November 12, 2012, Belize police started a search for McAfee as a "person of interest" in connection to the murder of American expatriate Gregory Viant Faull. Faull was found dead of a gunshot wound on November 11, 2012, at his home on the island ofAmbergris Caye, the largest island in Belize.[41][42] Faull was a neighbor of McAfee.[43] In a November 2012 interview with Wired,[44] McAfee said that he has always been afraid police would kill him and thus refused their routine questions; he has since been evading the Belizean authorities.[43] Belize's prime minister Dean Barrow called McAfee "extremely paranoid, even bonkers".[45] McAfee fled Belize when he was sought for questioning concerning the murder.[46][47][48]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_McAfee

As it usually is, there are things I agree with the Libertarians on, and some things I don't. I like their limited government and personal liberty philosophies. However on foreign policy their beliefs (in my opinion) don't line up with the reality of the world around us, and I think their open borders ideology is just nuts.

• Like 1

The debate should have replaced McAfee with retired US Marine/CIA

intelligence officer Robert David Steele who is also running.

Steele has said the LibParty is set up to lose from the get go.

The Libertarians are certainly not without controlling party 'insiders'.

I think FOXnews picked McAfee for the kook effect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJ_s_waokDg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJQCyToi9S4

We could definitely use another major political party. I think a lot of folks don't strongly identify with either party. I tend to be liberal socially ("moral" issues shouldn't be regulated by the government), but conservative fiscally and with foreign policy.

• Like 1

We could definitely use another major political party. I think a lot of folks don't strongly identify with either party. I tend to be liberal socially ("moral" issues shouldn't be regulated by the government), but conservative fiscally and with foreign policy.

I tend to agree for the most part, however I'm more conservative socially than I used to be, especially on a few issues. Both sides want the government to regulate those issues that they think the other side is winning on. Which, in the end, each side is winning some and losing some, just not the things they want so the argument will continue ad infinitum. And, war and killing goes back to the first two brothers (Kane and Abel) so as long as there are people in this world, there will be war.

You and a lot of people. However those like you(me included) are with little representation. The center of each party has been taken over by the fringes. The sad thing is there are far more fringe liberal than repubs, so sadly the liberals will end up with more representation in the long run. The Republican party has really screwed themselves. The message comes off as one of hate to those who know no better.

Sometimes it's good to be old.

Soon the USA will be +20 TRILLION in debt, and yet both political parties want to keep on spending - the GOP talks a good line, but in the end no one wants to be associated with making cuts that will displease the masses (got to keep the plebs in their place, so give them bread and circuses). ISIS is gaining strength and we're about to import a batch of them into our country ... people who hate us and want to see us all dead AND believe they will go to heaven if they are a martyr. At the same time the liberals want to take away our guns so we can't defend ourselves. Illegals are streaming across our borders because we're giving them free stuff, and between the DEMS who want their votes, and the GOP who wants their cheap labor, nothing will be done about it. Sure, Trump wants to build a wall (and he has my vote), but the congress probably won't fund it or authorize the actions necessary to force Mexico to pay for it.

I could go on, but I think you get the point. So it's good to be old because I'll be gone from this world before the shit REALLY starts to hit the fan. The imbeciles that voted for all this stuff - and by their vote they are responsible for it - they will be the ones that have to live with it. I'll be somewhere else, eating popcorn and laughing while the whole fabric unravels.