Indian Motorcycle Community

I would like to thank the handsome Smith brother & his lovely bride for stopping in So Cal for a couple days & ride the area again, it was perfect timing to get me out of an ass-load of honey doo's :Cheers[1]:

• Like 5

Just tryin' to help a brother out.

Upon further reflection of Hasbin's original post and then the reply from Indian True I got to thinkin'. I could just travel around the country (I do that anyway)drop in on any of my Indian Brothers an d maybe be able to get them outta dismal week end chores (for a small fee) So....feel free to schedule a week end without chores. PM me any time to make reservations. Small non refundable deposit required. Will be looking forward to hearing from you. Thx in advance Wildhorse.

• Like 3

Upon further reflection of Hasbin's original post and then the reply from Indian True I got to thinkin'. I could just travel around the country (I do that anyway)drop in on any of my Indian Brothers an d maybe be able to get them outta dismal week end chores (for a small fee) So....feel free to schedule a week end without chores. PM me any time to make reservations. Small non refundable deposit required. Will be looking forward to hearing from you. Thx in advance Wildhorse.

Yeah he's a great brother to help out that's for sure. Next time you get to Seattle let me know, hopefully it will be on a heavy day for chores and I can escape also bygolly.

We get out that way fairly often will give you a call next time iffin it's not raining,