Indian Motorcycle Community

Starbucks & Trump

I've not been to Starbucks in years - BUT if I do go, I'll definitely do this.

ETA: actually that's not true, I do go to Starbucks when I'm in the bayarea - that's where I meet up with my friend before we head out on a ride together. It's in Menlo Park.. liberal city... so I'll have some fun with this idea.

Edited by KenB
  • Like 1

I don't do Starbucks either, (piggy backing another thread) but I do not patronize business' that support or promote causes and issues that I don't agree with. The other side feels they need to protest in a more severe manner by trying to destroy a business becasue they do not agree, so in point should you visit a "fourbucks" and place "Trump" in as support, would you be risking a nose pierced, sandal wearing , dreadlocked, butthurt loser placing something nasty in your coffee?

I don't do Starbucks either, (piggy backing another thread) but I do not patronize business' that support or promote causes and issues that I don't agree with. The other side feels they need to protest in a more severe manner by trying to destroy a business becasue they do not agree, so in point should you visit a "fourbucks" and place "Trump" in as support, would you be risking a nose pierced, sandal wearing , dreadlocked, butthurt loser placing something nasty in your coffee?

I watch what they are doing behind the counter, so no worries there. Starbucks is a convenient place to meet my friend, and I just get their regular coffee to drink while I wait. And I'd get a kick out of it if some sandal wearing loser wanted to confront me on my beliefs.

It's tim hortons or dunkin donuts around here :grin:

But we can give the Trump Name anywhere... :nod:

Order a pizza ~ name? "Trump 2016"

Waiting for a table? 'Reservation for Trump 2016'?

Anywhere they page people for a phone call, order pick up -whatever

It sure doesn't have to be a Starbucks.

"A round for the house on Donald Trump."

Heck, some places you are bound to get a round of applause. :grin:

Edited by CHIEF DOC 99
  • Like 1

When I am home I do not make an effort to go to Starbucks. When the wife wants to go to Target, I usually get a cup of coffee from the Starbucks inside Target, so I will do this next time I am home.

Good idea to do it everywhere they call your name. Unfortunately here in Iraq, we don't get to go out in town to eat, so pretty much no opportunity to do this here.

• Like 1