Indian Motorcycle Community

It doesn't matter who the president will be.

Had a VERY interesting conversation with a high ranking executive - Who heads departments at one of our the largest defense contractors.

The core of his departments specializes in integrating emerging software/hardware into exsisting systems - Focusing mainly on the attack side of war.

His stance is very simple - And from reading what he was saying - I believe him 110%.

He stated the war in Iraq will be continued despite public outcry or financial burdens.  His reason was simple.

Right now - An estimated 85 to 95% of Al Quidea's time, effort, and attention - Is focused on proving resistance to US troops in Iraq.

The reasoning is to keep them fighting in Iraq - Until they are dismantled.

This keeps them from fighting here.

Just my opinion - But I think he's right.

What do you think?

Thanks, Danny

Ive said that right along! You can fight them in the sandbox with a traind milatery or on the streets in NY or LA. WE lost three thou. lifes in a matter of hours! I know when i joined up that was the chance i took.Its always hard when someone so young dies, Even harder when theres 3000.just think of how you felt 3 years ago or have you alredy forgotten!

Well, it's (Iraq) a hell of a beach-head - when the "Big War" begins....i.e. the rest of the "West" finally shows up cus it really doesn't ever "end" until some one "wins" ( that means --- kill or dis-arm the enemy!).... the idea we are "at war" with just their "evil Leaders" and not their culture is just "bullshit"................sorry - wish it wasn't so and so many have died and  are going too........but like so many of ya have said - freedom isn't free. You asked !

ride safe, injunfrank

injunfrank one smart s.o.b. I've come to expect that from a Chief Rider!!

Rosie

Archived