Indian Motorcycle Community

Funny....PayPal has no problem doing business with dozens of countries that openly persecute and kill homosexuals but one state in the US passes a bill and PayPal makes a political statement out of it. Usual liberal double standards. The ones who cry the most about intolerance are the most intolerant.

Been thinking about canceling my PayPal account for some time due to their vehement anti-gun stance. This just may push it over the top.

• Like 2

There's an app called Square Cash. Works like paypal. My Son uses it all the time (I use it once in a while).

So many places online only accept purchases made through paypal. Too bad paypal became fizzle-nutted dickweeds.

• Like 3

squareup.com is another pay service that I have heard about.

Funny....PayPal has no problem doing business with dozens of countries that openly persecute and kill homosexuals but one state in the US passes a bill and PayPal makes a political statement out of it. Usual liberal double standards. The ones who cry the most about intolerance are the most intolerant.

Been thinking about canceling my PayPal account for some time due to their vehement anti-gun stance. This just may push it over the top.

This is how we all should be thinking before we spend our hard-earned dollars on ANYTHING. Make absolutely certain that companies with whom you do business are aligned with proper principals, and that they do not contribute to the opposition.

I think I'm switching to GEICO?

• Like 1

Yeah, looking for a PayPal alternative. PayPal is owned by Ebay which makes it convenient for my Ebay (and other) purchases but I'm really getting tired of their crap. Same with the NFL, NBA and all of these other businesses which have sold their souls to make political statements. Just one person dropping their service won't make a dent in the billions they suck in every day but it's the principle.

• Like 1

Everyone going to burn their Bruce Springsteen records now too?

Already deleted from my play list = so tired of companies and non-resident entertainers meddling in state social matters! Let the residents of a particular state decide via the ballot box.

• Like 3

Who's Bruce Springsteen? Never heard of her.

• Like 4

This is how we all should be thinking before we spend our hard-earned dollars on ANYTHING. Make absolutely certain that companies with whom you do business are aligned with proper principals, and that they do not contribute to the opposition.

I think I'm switching to GEICO?

Excuse me, so you are going to decide how WE ALL should be thinking, and YOU are going to decide what are proper principles???

Waaaay ahead of you Bro, I NEVER purchased anything of his in the first place & no downloads either so I'm good,

• Like 2

Excuse me, so you are going to decide how WE ALL should be thinking, and YOU are going to decide what are proper principles???

The irony of this whole debacle makes me laugh. Companies and people boycotting NC because "we are all a bunch of bigots" "we're prejudiced" blah blah blah. Prejudice and bigotry is when you lump all people with something in common, such as race or place of origin, into a group and assuming everyone in that group is the same. So, they are assuming that everyone in the state is a bigot, thus making themselves the biggest bigots of all.

I'll go on record. I don't like the new law. I would MUCH RATHER HAVE THE DRAG QUEENS USE THE WOMENS RESTROOM THAN HAVE THEM IN THE MENS ROOM. Yeah. Call me crazy. I'd rather pee next to a dyke than a guy in a dress.

• Like 1

Although I think your point is HIGHLY overstated, it is taken! Please allow me to reiterate; People need to make certain that the companies with whom they do business reflect their values (whatever they are), and I do not believe we do so. Is that better?

The irony of this whole debacle makes me laugh. Companies and people boycotting NC because "we are all a bunch of bigots" "we're prejudiced" blah blah blah. Prejudice and bigotry is when you lump all people with something in common, such as race or place of origin, into a group and assuming everyone in that group is the same. So, they are assuming that everyone in the state is a bigot, thus making themselves the biggest bigots of all.

I'll go on record. I don't like the new law. I would MUCH RATHER HAVE THE DRAG QUEENS USE THE WOMENS RESTROOM THAN HAVE THEM IN THE MENS ROOM. Yeah. Call me crazy. I'd rather pee next to a dyke than a guy in a dress.

Well stated Mike - Love the bigot thing! However; MEN ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO WEAR DRESSES IN THE FIRST PLACE. Hello! I am just as creeped out by the thought of peeing next to a man in a dress as you, but there is no way that a man, regardless of HIS attire or "orientation" belongs in a place where our women are disrobing. The danger of enabling sexual predators is far too great. Same goes for "dykes" in the men's room. So I don't like the law either.

Carrying this one step further, maybe we need three restrooms now to accommodate the LGBTXYZ (whatever) people; men's, women's, and other. It would be interesting to see the dynamics of sex-crime statistics in such a setup.

• Like 2

Here in the hills of Carolina ,most folks used the multi use restroom ,,,way back when I was a growing up.They were called ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,"the out house". Most folks had one build down behind the house.

As 4 Bruce,paypal,,,and the others carring on about the bathroom bill,,,,,,,,,,,,,We in our house want miss them.

Besides. Brice Springsteen sucks anyway :)

• Like 1
  • Like 1

Well stated Mike - Love the bigot thing! However; MEN ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO WEAR DRESSES IN THE FIRST PLACE. Hello! I am just as creeped out by the thought of peeing next to a man in a dress as you, but there is no way that a man, regardless of HIS attire or "orientation" belongs in a place where our women are disrobing. The danger of enabling sexual predators is far too great. Same goes for "dykes" in the men's room. So I don't like the law either.

Carrying this one step further, maybe we need three restrooms now to accommodate the LGBTXYZ (whatever) people; men's, women's, and other. It would be interesting to see the dynamics of sex-crime statistics in such a setup.

The men-are-men and women-are-women train left the station decades ago and, unfortunately, it ain't never coming back. Best we can do now is tolerate it and/or try to ignore it. The new law really isn't about gay men using the women's restroom. It's all about where Bruce "Caitlin" Jenner goes to the restroom. No, a 3rd restroom is not the answer. Imagine that you own a bar or restaurant, you're making just enough money to survive. Now you have to pay ten or twenty grand (or more) to put in a another restroom, and loose floor space.

Our only hope now is that someone can invent time travel and we can go back in time.

• Like 3

I don't really care who I pee next to. As long as no one pisses on my shoes, we're good.

But...I wouldn't like some dude using the Ladies room if, say, I had a young daughter of mine using it at the same time.

I think that is what the issue is mostly about (in my head anyway).

I will confess: I do have a Springstein album. It's Born To Run. Bought it a long time ago, and was pretty cool when I was growing up, so

I'm keeping it. These days, I wouldn't walk across the street to see his concert if it was free.

BTW, there's an app called 2ndvote.com that will allow you view a list of merchants and how they fall into the spectrum. you can make decision if you want to spend your hard money with a company that supports a liberal puke idea or a conservative cause.

If one is going to worry about what type of folks are going to be in the schitter with ya,

a good place to start would be with republican congressmen.............................

If one is going to worry about what type of folks are going to be in the schitter with ya,

a good place to start would be with republican congressmen.............................

is this in reference to the "toe tapper"?

We could do some research on pervy democrat congressmen, but what's the point?

You're either OK with "men" sharing a bathroom (at the same time) as your females (wives, daughters, granddaughters, etc...) or you're not.

Edited by indian T
  • Like 1

The entire bathroom thing is totally f'd up! Less than 4% of the population identifies as gay, lesbian, trans gendered or whatever confused state that are in, yet all of society is wrapped up in this bullshit, simple ...keep the bathrooms the way they are, if you're confused on what one to use, look into your knickers, if you have a set of balls, use the one that says men, if not use the one that says women.

This kind of useless bullshit is just one of the things that is tearing down a once great country, there should be more focus on the economy, China building a strategic military base in the sea that is outside their territory, the puke in north korea threatening to launch nukes, the shitbag irananians building the weapons capacity, fucking ISIS and the list goes on, WTF?

• Like 4

is this in reference to the "toe tapper"?

Yeah Tony, him and a coupla others...................Craig, Foley, Gosen.....................there may be some dems guilty too, who the fuk knows. Those particular gop's got caught.

And for what it's worth, the percentage is pretty small and not really worth worrying about. Those laws, ordinances, whatever, that are being passed in the name of whatever is one's brand of bigotry aren't even needed. If that ain't one's cup of tea, then just ignore it, Don't need legislation for it.