Indian Motorcycle Community

I Want To Thank You

i want to thank everyone of my brothers and sisters on here for the prayers and thoughts for the passing of my best friend and wife Terrie .i have always been treated with more respect and honesty from here than my own family .its lonely and i despise it but nothing i can do. if anyone here ever needs my help or a shoulder to lean on i will be here for any of you . thank you - glassguy (Tracy Burton) as Terrie always said lets ride . .cancer sucks

• Like 11

There are no words to express my sorry. May Gods peace be with you! I am a cancer survivor (one of the lucky ones), cancer takes so many people way too young! God Bless!!!

• Like 1

thanks Bish you hang in there and enjoy every day brother !

God bless you glassguy2. Cancer seems to be around a lot these days. Cancer was something that never touched my family to my knowledge (we were always plagued by heart issues) and then it hit and suddenly took my Dad two years ago. It definitely sucks. May your rides comfort you and bring you peace.

• Like 1