Indian Motorcycle Community

My Wife Terrie Passed Away

i lost my best friend and my wife at 11:55 last night on good friday ,i am heart broke ,and big bearded guys do cry ,i found that out as she died in my arms . everyone one of you are family and thank you for all your prayers and thoughts .she wanted to be cremated and her ashes spread up in the smokey mountains in the stream between cherokee nc. and gatlinburg , i may ride the indian till the gas and money runs out to clear my head .. cancer sucks............................. glassguy (Tracy Burton )

Prayers for you and Terrie.

Let us know when you get back from that ride. We're always here for you.

• Like 1

Sorry to hear about this. If you do make the ride to Cherokee and need a place to lay your head or just want to hang out a while, my doors are open.

Edited by badndn
  • Like 4

There are no words that can be written to express feelings regarding your loss. Loss of a life companion and partner has to be one of the toughest things we will experience. I'm sorry that this had to happen to you.

Terri is free now. There is no more pain, no more burdens to bear. She's home.

And you'll see her again, have not doubt about that.

• Like 3

Tracey: I will avoid the empty platitudes, like: "Time heals all wounds".

No, it doesn't. You will never get over losing your wonderful wife - nor should you. Traditional wedding vows say: "Until death do you part". I've never agreed with that. Death has not parted you.

She is in every part of your life, every part of you, and will be forever.

Strength, my friend. Cherish the time on earth she blessed you with.

• Like 6

Brother Tracey,

Real men cry, as are many of us for you, me too.

When I lost my dad a friend gave me some of the wisest words concerning the loss of a loved one; "The pain you feel, in time, will dissipate, but the void you feel, unfortunately, will never go away." I have learned that in time the pain does subside, but this "void" I still feel after eight years represents the love I will always have for my dad, and I do not want it to ever go away. Many many many prayers that Jesus will ease your pain, and your love and memories will endure all your days.

God Bless You,

Greg

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Bms0ZiM_KG0

• Like 2

Tracy

I don't have the words to help you with the pain, this being Easter weekend for those that believe it's a resurrection to an everlasting life.

For Terri...

May the road rise up to meet you

May the wind be always at your back

May the rain fall soft upon your fields

May the sun always shine warm upon your face

And until we meet again , may GOD cradle you in the palm of his hand ----Irish Blessing

God bless you both

• Like 3

thank you all so much i am just lost ,we were married 7 years and 5 of those was fighting breast cancer then the liver , our 2 year old boxer is grieving and knows mama is not coming home . well i hope i may can go on some of the rides now ,

• Like 2

Prayers Bro, you have my info if needed

i have it brother and i will be in touch. thank you

• Like 1

Sorry to hear about this. If you do make the ride to Cherokee and need a place to lay your head or just want to hang out a while, my doors are open.

thank you and i may holler at you in the near future

• Like 2

Brother Tracey,

Real men cry, as are many of us for you, me too.

When I lost my dad a friend gave me some of the wisest words concerning the loss of a loved one; "The pain you feel, in time, will dissipate, but the void you feel, unfortunately, will never go away." I have learned that in time the pain does subside, but this "void" I still feel after eight years represents the love I will always have for my dad, and I do not want it to ever go away. Many many many prayers that Jesus will ease your pain, and your love and memories will endure all your days.

God Bless You,

Greg

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Bms0ZiM_KG0

Greg thank you brother ..............................

• Like 1

Terri knew how very fortunate she was to be held by the person she loved so much when her journey ended. When time has passed you will always feel fortunate about this also and one day you will be very thankful for that. Take care and rely on others for time being.

Holding you both in our thoughts and prayers. Cherish the time you spent together with her. It will take many long rides to clear your mind!

Pease be with you, Terrie will live in your memories and the thoughts of those who love her.

Sorry for your loss. Prayers.