Indian Motorcycle Community

My Wifes Health Is Declining Fast

well its tough here and i dont know what else i can do . the doctors have did their best ,the chemo was helping for awhile and quit working .the breast cancer which she was clear of for 2 years came back in her liver and now she can barely keep liquids down . all you here feel like family and right now i feel alone in the fight ,if you dont mind just prayers and positive thoughts for my wife Terrie please . thanks Glassguy

Sorry to hear that Terrie is going through this. I will say a prayer for her and for you. Stay strong for her and be there for her.

Keep asking the doctors questions, ask them what's the best treatment, what can be done? I would bug them continually.

I lost my sister to cancer and I miss her dearly. I hate to see anyone lose a loved one due to that horrible disease.

May God bless both of you, and comfort you.

Sorry to hear that Terrie is going through this. I will say a prayer for her and for you. Stay strong for her and be there for her.

Keep asking the doctors questions, ask them what's the best treatment, what can be done? I would bug them continually.

I lost my sister to cancer and I miss her dearly. I hate to see anyone lose a loved one due to that horrible disease.

God bless both of you.

sorry to hear your pain....positive and healing thoughts from east coast and that the suffering and pain will be gone soon. God Bless.

• Like 1

Glassguy,

I understand your pain as my wife had breast cancer 12 years ago and ended up having a double mastectomy. She has been cancer free since but it is something that is always with us. We will keep your wife Terrie in our prayers and know that you are not alone. Many on the forum are here for you but also seek out someone to talk to in the medical community as well as there are a lot of really good resources out there. They are doing amazing things with cancer these days so hang in there!

• Like 1

Hang tough brother , we're thinking of you and Terri , we'll keep the prayers flowing from the high country . God will watch over you both , as mentioned above , stay strong, stay on them sawbones and stay the fight

May the good Lord bless you both !

• Like 1

Sorry to read of this. I haven't any words that I feel could help you other than I know your wife is happy to have you with her though this.

• Like 2

We are family, a little dysfunctional, but still family. May God give strength to you BOTH. Grace, peace, and mercies in Jesus Name my brother.

thank you all so much ,i would never wish this on my worst enemy ,i hope and pray when its my time it is instant .

Thoughts and prayers to Terrie and you.

I haven't gone through what you are going through now, but if I may, I'd like to share something that I saw when I was a youngster that will always stay with me.

My Grandma had cancer...liver. It was bad. True to her German heritage, she put on a strong face. She was, in fact a strong woman. But there were times during her illness when she just couldn't be strong, and eventually she grew exhausted, very tired, and lastly, very weak. I know she hated that. It just wasn't in her character.

My Grandpa was also a very stoic, and strong man. He was unwavering in his support for her and also put on a very strong face. As my Grandma grew weaker, Grandpa seemed to grow stronger. I didn't know how he did it, he just did.

I spent lots of time at their place when I was growing up. It was, to me, a sort of refuge. Well, toward the end of Grandma's suffering, I was at their house. Grandma was about to go to the hospital for the last time. I went to the garage to see Grandpa, and there he was. Crying. I didn't know what to do. I have never seen him like this...ever. I went inside and told no one what I had seen. Grandpa came in and was his usual strong self.

He did it for her, even though inside he was dying too.

I believe that she truly needed him to be the rock he always was. It helped her to know that even when everything else was coming undone, she could take comfort in the one thing she had always been able to count on no matter what... Her husband.

Take care brother, and stay strong.

T

• Like 3

Bunch of prayers for you and Terrie. Hang in there, I know what you guys are going thru.

Nothing but good thoughts to the both of you. Stay strong for her, and we pray she will be able to whip this and win her fight! Prayers form Ohio way!

Wow.....very sorry to hear this. Hang tough, brother.....Robbin and I will be praying for both of you.

• Like 1

Back to hospital to nite by ambulance. (Sigh)

Prayers for your wife Terri and you..

:moped:

Dave

• Like 1