Indian Motorcycle Community

Don't know how many of you are fans, but I won a little $$ on both Diaz & Tate.

Hopefully the lil leprechaun will muzzle his pie-hole now, His ego wrote a check his ass couldn't cash!!!

Tate proved that Rousey needs better boxing skills to beat Holm

UFC was the big loser last night with the losses of their cash cows...

What say you??

• Like 2

I've watched just about every UFC PPV for years, and actually have treated several of them.

I honestly thought Holly would have a fairly easy time of Meisha, but it didn't work out that way. You could tell instantly that Holly was out of her element on the ground. I bet Rhonda is foaming at the mouth to fight Meisha, as she has owned her every time they have fought. I hope Holly isn't a one hit wonder, as she really is a good person.

Nate Diaz has always been an interesting story. I like Conner, her brings a bit of interest to his division. Nate Diaz is tough as nails and can really take a beating. His juijitsu is top of the line and once he gets you in his zone, you will have a tough time getting out alive. Even though Nate looked like chopped liver, he still came out on top.

Jon Bone Jones is back in the UFC and will probably with back the division.

• Like 3

I bet on Nate's toughness, both of the brothers just keep on coming no matter how beat-up they are, I was betting on Nate's and Meisha's ground & pound to be what decided the fight, I believe Meisha went to school on the Holm-Roisey fight and came up with a "great" game plan, I also think Rousey will have a tough go the next time she enters the octagon unless she has better boxing skills, Meisha will have the (blueprint) knowledge of how to defeat her.

I am looking forward to that one

• Like 2

I think Connor is good but going up in weight and his mouth and ego I dont think he took Diaz seriously. I watched Diaz when he was on the Ultimate Fighter as a young kid...was impressive then and tough as nails. I had no opinion on the female fight...I still like Rousey. :)

I think Connor is good but going up in weight and his mouth and ego I dont think he took Diaz seriously. I watched Diaz when he was on the Ultimate Fighter as a young kid...was impressive then and tough as nails. I had no opinion on the female fight...I still like Rousey. :)

I just don't think Connor expected Diaz to be able to withstand the punishment.... he took a lot of punishment but is just so tough....

• Like 2

I sure agree. Meisha has always been great on the ground, and realized that Holly wasn't, which was very apparent. Holly can sure box, but her ground game isn't up to UFC quality. I still think that Rhonda will beat Meisha, if just because of the head game she puts on Meisha.

Nate Diaz is just a pit bull. He can really take a pounding and come back. Conner had him one time but couldn't get him down or finish him. I think in the rematch you'll see a different Conner game plan.

Rhonda was supposed to fight Holly in the rematch (or Rhonda fight the current champion). However, no one planned on Holly dropping the belt so quickly in her first fight. It may be questionable now if that fight will go on, or it may be changed if everyone can agree to Rhonda and Meisha Tate.

I used to treat Brock Lesnar in both the UFC and in WWE. That guy is a monster in real life. He and I really got along well as he new I did some MMA (though poorly) and also built and rode custom bikes which Brock is big into and rides himself. (as does the Undertaker). It would be fun to invite them to one of our larger rallies.

I think you will see a new Jon Bone Jones when he reappears. I don't think Daniel Cormier can beat him under any condition.

I sure agree. Meisha has always been great on the ground, and realized that Holly wasn't, which was very apparent. Holly can sure box, but her ground game isn't up to UFC quality. I still think that Rhonda will beat Meisha, if just because of the head game she puts on Meisha.

Nate Diaz is just a pit bull. He can really take a pounding and come back. Conner had him one time but couldn't get him down or finish him. I think in the rematch you'll see a different Conner game plan.

Rhonda was supposed to fight Holly in the rematch (or Rhonda fight the current champion). However, no one planned on Holly dropping the belt so quickly in her first fight. It may be questionable now if that fight will go on, or it may be changed if everyone can agree to Rhonda and Meisha Tate.

I used to treat Brock Lesnar in both the UFC and in WWE. That guy is a monster in real life. He and I really got along well as he new I did some MMA (though poorly) and also built and rode custom bikes which Brock is big into and rides himself. (as does the Undertaker). It would be fun to invite them to one of our larger rallies.

I think you will see a new Jon Bone Jones when he reappears. I don't think Daniel Cormier can beat him under any condition.

I remember the first Lesnar Mir fight.... Lesnar was beating the shit of Frank... but tapped really quick when Frank got the ankle... the next fight.... not so pretty for Frank.... Lesnar is a house....

• 4 weeks later...

A shout out to a lot of my old dear friends here. of course Hasbin, 2blackbelts, stu, and brock. you guys and hundreds of others are truly my brothers,its a bond that never goes away. GOD bless all of you and ride safe. MOE.

A shout out to a lot of my old dear friends here. of course Hasbin, 2blackbelts, stu, and brock. you guys and hundreds of others are truly my brothers,its a bond that never goes away. GOD bless all of you and ride safe. MOE.

943772_1692061767714277_1070369970360087

12472761_1692061311047656_92171581437636

• Like 1

Sure good to hear from ya Mighty Moe...hope to see ya at one of the rally's, with or without an Indian.

How ya been, Moe? Still in Grand Rivers? Sure miss the riding up there in Kentucky.

Still love that chief. I am still waiting on that watch Swiss. hope you are doing well.

11225306_1692214457699008_23172933323817

Good to see you around here Moe... Don't be such a stranger...

Good to see you around here MO, don't be such a stranger

Quit following me.... 😀

Quit following me....

It's not that I following you, I just don't see peeps that are under 4' tall...

It's not that I following you, I just don't see peeps that are under 4' tall...

Yeah.... But have you seen how fat Brock is....😀

• Like 1