Indian Motorcycle Community

Imrg Contact Regarding The Iira Reunion In The Rockies

Yeah this is IIRA business but I thought I put a pointer here so IIRA members will know about it.

Check out the "Rides and Events" section on the IIRA site, and let me know (either PM or comment on the IIRA site) what you think.

Thanks.

On the way...

The more I hear from the IMRG up in Littleton, the less I like it. When I was the prez the people who joined seemed nice enough, but I think they wanted an organization like HOG.. all flash and no gas in my opinion. I'm glad to be out of that position - really glad. Anyway, I wish them all well.

I can't get on that site anymore...

Size limitations. You take up too much bandwidth.

• Like 5

I can't get on that site anymore...

No worries brother , I took the liberty and told them to pound themselves on your behalf :)

Yeah if they cant even get our name right...how the hell do they get us to trust they are worth the effort. Anybody that says IMRG should be banned from joining, being within 100 yds, or excommunicated from IIRA. :)

• Like 1

Yeah if they cant even get our name right...how the hell do they get us to trust they are worth the effort. Anybody that says IMRG should be banned from joining, being within 100 yds, or excommunicated from IIRA. :)

You know I'm happy that they have their club. They can do their glitzy HOG type thing together, good for them. It's just not for me though.

remember a lot of those folks may become IIRA after the free year IMRG membership runs out.

Al

True. No point in bashing them publicly here. Carry IIRA business out on the IIRA site.

• Like 1

True. No point in bashing them publicly here. Carry IIRA business out on the IIRA site.

Good point. Thanks.

• Like 1

I'm a member of the Charlotte IMRG to support Moses and his crew. The group is made up of decent people who seem to just want to ride, and eat, haven't seen much, if any, bullshit in the few meetings I was able to get to. Joined one much, much nearer to me (Charlotte is a 2 hour ride) and it was a total waste of $25. Just two meetings in and there is discussion of if they should let "club" members in, and if they can wear their "colors" on rides. ...so, I'm back to going to the Charlotte group.

• Like 3

Just a quick note to my IIRA brothers & sisters:

Just checked on how many rooms we have left in the group I reserved - the answer was none. Wow!

If you've been holding off making reservations, make them NOW and tell them you are with the Iron Indians - that will get you the discount (10% off) and hopefully your rooms will be close to the rest of us.

Edited by KenB
  • Like 1

Just a quick note to my IIRA brothers & sisters:

Just checked on how many rooms we have left in the group I reserved - the answer was none. Wow!

If you've been holding off making reservations, make them NOW and tell them you are with the Iron Indians - that will get you the discount (10% off) and hopefully your rooms will be close to the rest of us.

I must've gotten the last one. By the looks of the motel, no matter how far away you guys are, it looks like I can still craw back to my room.....as long as I don't get run over by a train.

• Like 1

I must've gotten the last one. By the looks of the motel, no matter how far away you guys are, it looks like I can still craw back to my room.....as long as I don't get run over by a train.

Train only runs at 3:12, 4:13, and 6:14 am so your good.

Train only runs at 3:12, 4:13, and 6:14 am so your good.

I wouldn't be too sure, that 06:15 might get his ass headed back.....

• Like 1

I wouldn't be too sure, that 06:15 might get his ass headed back.....

That's what I'm worried about.....

The liver is evil and must be punished

• 4 weeks later...

Keep a pocket full of IIRA Community Forum biz cards to hand-out to the IMRG folks. Many thanks to Last Resort. I gave a bunch to the San Diego dealership to hand out. Now that they have changed owners, the folks there don't know where the box went.