Indian Motorcycle Community

I just received an email from Mark Moses and wanted to share this immediately. The Custom Scout winners have been announced! These three dealerships and their custom Scouts are headed to Daytona. Congrats to all three!

1. “The Rebel” à Indian Motorcycle Winnipeg

2. “Fusion” à Indian Motorcycle of Charlotte

3. “BoardTracker” à Motos Illimitees

• Like 9

16.jpg

3.jpg

1.jpg

• Like 4

I don't get it.....

The board tracker maybe... but not the rebel... the rebel looks almost stock.... the fusion is just a beautiful bike....

• Like 7

I don't get it.....

The board tracker maybe... but not the rebel... the rebel looks almost stock.... the fusion is just a beautiful bike....

:Beer-Chug[1]:

• Like 2

I don't get it.....

:I-Agree[1]: The Rebel isn't in the top 10.... out of three :no:

• Like 3

The Fusion is a beautiful and rideable bike. Classic and modern. The Boardtracker is a nice historic reminder and it required a lot of job and customization. It deserve this place. Ok I'm partial to it. The rebel? What other than paint and two headlight? Not sure.

The board tracker is gorgeous, but I wouldn't want to ride it for longer than 20 minutes.

Rideability was not a criteria. But they already have 3 on order. Two for display and one rideable. White tires are not street legal nor the front light. They will change this and some other things to get it street legal.

For a daily ride, Fusion is my winner.

• Like 1

The Fusion is a beautiful and rideable bike. Classic and modern. The Boardtracker is a nice historic reminder and it required a lot of job and customization. It deserve this place. Ok I'm partial to it. The rebel? What other than paint and two headlight? Not sure.

There's a great deal more metal work on Fusion than on the Boardtracker. I appreciate the boardtracker, don't get me wrong, but don't dust off the work that went into Fusion either. Those fenders didn't exist before Moses and his crew made them.

• Like 3

I truly like both, part of me loves the lines & craftsmanship of the Fusion, part loves the raw attitude of the boardtracker... One must remember my heritage.... Once an adrenaline junky, always an adrenaline junky :grin:

• Like 2

That's weird ... they all look like Victories ... that (very very low) "octane" bike.

Trump suggests boycotting Apple until such time as they unlock the terrorist shooters' iPhone.

I suggest a boycott of Polaris until such time as they can this mockery and crossover betrayal of the Indian brand.

They talked a good line of legacy protection and respect. GONE, and man, sure didn't take long.

• Like 2

If the "board of directors" convinced bigwig investors it made financial sense, they'd dump the Grand Old Marque altogether. imo.

boardtracker for me every time

do i want to ride it well no not really but is this about rideability i dont think so its about making a visual statement and the boardtracker does that for me

• Like 1

If you dig down deep inside your gut and think Indian, you think red and when you feel the heritage, those white tires express a thank you to the early days of class and elegance !!! The Board Tracker is a piece of art and I believe would be welcome in anyone's living room or trophy room!!! Class! Class! Class! The other bikes have been schooled!

• Like 3

The BoardTracker would be a great alternative for someone considering a bar hopper like Sucker Punch Sally offers. I say build 100 of them n price It competively in that market. The Fusion paint job I think cost some points : attention was drawn to quickly to the white tank. Loved the fenders : might be an option in future on the scout. The paint on the rebel was a good choice. Would love to see some of custom piece from each hit the market.

The BoardTracker would be a great alternative for someone considering a bar hopper like Sucker Punch Sally offers. I say build 100 of them n price It competively in that market. The Fusion paint job I think cost some points : attention was drawn to quickly to the white tank. Loved the fenders : might be an option in future on the scout. The paint on the rebel was a good choice. Would love to see some of custom piece from each hit the market.

I agree with the build full fendered Scouts concept, but while we're at it might as well expand the tank

and beef up the front fork & rear shocks.

Congrats to all the winners, all the rides are great customs. The infusion is the best in my opinion, love the retro seat. I just installed that retro look to my 99 Chief. My ass thanks me.

back to subject

ok if i'm picking between the three it's board tracker. simple choice. beautiful.

"ride-ability"? non-issue for me, since that criteria probably takes you to a stock Vic low octane Scout

Edited by charly6chief

I would definitely stop to give the boardtracker a gander, but the fusion is the only one I would like to take home. The rebel rates somewhere between a solid meh and a "wtf is the deal with this thing"

• Like 1