Indian Motorcycle Community

Requesting Assistance For A Family Member

In 1999 my cousin's fiance, a Shawnee, OK police officer, pulled over a car and was shot twice by the driver. He's been paralyzed from the neck down since then and she still married him and has taken care of him ever since (she's a wonderful gal!). He has come across a new type of wheel chair that would allow him to more ably participate in some outdoor activities with his family that he would love to get back to enjoying as he was an avid hunter and outdoorsman prior to the shooting. Check it out here. Of course, donations are the only way to afford that type of chair since insurance won't cover something that is more than the minimum he needs to get around. But this would be life changing for him since as you know, normal wheel chairs don't go too many places that aren't paved.

Obviously, share the link if you would like to others and donate if you can. Lots more details about his experience at the link as well.

Thanks to all my Indian family in advance even if all you can offer is prayers for his continued recovery!

Scalper

http://www.gofundme.com/ba55qvv5

• Like 1

Done

Really moved by this bro. Hope you don't mind that I took the liberty of sharing your post with the company in an email, asking if they can help too. We're dead broke right now, but I had to do something more than pray (which I am doing - Heavenly Father please help this officer, in Jesus name). Will let you know if they hit me back. And thanx for sharing.

Kevin,

I do not donate to any of the organizations that take a percentage of the donations, please PM me your address and I will send a check to you, I trust you to get "all" the funds to the proper place, the others NOT SO MUCH

• Like 2

Contact Tony Tulo at ttulo@howeandhowe.com. He responded to my email already, is expecting to hear from you, and would like more details. I do not know to what extent he can help, but it's a start.

Thanks to all for the prayers, well wishes, link sharing, and any donations. I understand Hasbin's point so if you wish you can PM me and I'll get you my info and I will ensure that 100% make it to Jeff.