Indian Motorcycle Community

One of the iconic semi-local H-D dealerships closed it's doors in Atascadero & maybe the most famous H-D dealerships in So. Cal. is on the ropes... Not good for the motorcycle industry, both are (were) stand alone.

The tag line made me look. First glance I thought it said gang bang ,Aisle 5 is unsoiled

Edited by Airpirate
  • Like 2

attention : all wal-marts will now have isles 4 then skip to 6 because 5 has become a death trap due to slippery surfaces

• Like 2

The tag line made me look. First glance I thought it said gang bang ,Aisle 5 is unsoiled

,,,, you're sober again - hmm ? :)

• Like 2

Gilda was kinda hot in her own way though,

180b0cb480b609e1c484e2867873b58c.jpg

Yeah... I always thought so too...

• Like 1

One of the iconic semi-local H-D dealerships closed it's doors in Atascadero & maybe the most famous H-D dealerships in So. Cal. is on the ropes... Not good for the motorcycle industry, both are (were) stand alone.

I rented a RoadKing from him, and road it up PCH-1 to Monterey. Cool guy...super cool guy. Met us at the door, sat down in his office and shot the shit with us, and then on to business. He's the real deal for sure. Too bad he's closing up shop.

i think times are going lean again ,many places that close say retiring ,but i think its more than that ,big spenders will find out soon

someone here has the hots for Roseanne Roseannadanna from Fort Lee N.j. i know, but it aint me :rasp:

• Like 1

LOD is the lead salesman for that dealership, he spent all his time putting down the Indian Motorcycle company to his customers he plumb forgot to tell the customers why they should buy a Harley. Mental dyslexia is not the best thing for a salesman evidently.

LOD is the lead salesman for that dealership, he spent all his time putting down the Indian Motorcycle company to his customers he plumb forgot to tell the customers why they should buy a Harley. Mental dyslexia is not the best thing for a salesman evidently.

No Shit?!

Which one?... Gary Bang?