Indian Motorcycle Community

Nasty Weather Today.

My daughter that lives out in PRC was telling me it was raining out there a few days ago. Well, the storm as moved in here - we have about 6" so far, and the worst of it is supposed to hit this evening.

The only one that likes this weather is my dog - Ursula.

ursula.jpg

come on over Ken its 65 here and every bike is on the road !

We're skiing on a 72 inch base , got another 10 inches overnight , running out of places to push it

Down to -2 tonight , be lucky to get my bike out by April

Got to almost 60 here yesterday and I got to ride a little. Not bad for the weather armpit of the nation. Got over 60 today but very windy and I had too many honey-do yard projects to take the bike out again but I'm not complaining. Normally around here in late January it's about 18 degrees with high winds, ice and snow flurries. Have I told anyone how much I love global warming? :bthumb:

Currently 23 degrees and snowing like a mother fucker here. Bikes will be staying in the garage for awhile.

On the 31st (Sunday) it was 86 and sunny down here in Texas. Riders were out all over. We rode 40 miles to eat lunch and parked in the shade with several other bikes.

On the 31st (Sunday) it was 86 and sunny down here in Texas. Riders were out all over. We rode 40 miles to eat lunch and parked in the shade with several other bikes.

I think I speak for all those in the north. You, those in So Cal, and such all suck and I hope you get a nasty sunburn!

• Like 1

Blu i wouldnt mind if everyone lived in the south ,but we just dont have enough room ,and it would throw earths balance off ,sorry :rasp:

As bad as the weather is here in Colorado, I'm still happy to not live in the PRC (Peoples Republic of California).

• Like 3

As bad as the weather is here in Colorado, I'm still happy to not live in the PRC (Peoples Republic of California).

3 years ago my mom and her husband bought us a house in the foothills outside Sacto, 3500 sq feet, 18 acres, big pines, 2800 ft elevation, beautiful place. We moved the week before Thanksgiving so mom could have her family around her, 8 weeks later we kissed her, gave her back the house and moved back to Utah. (she sold it 3 weeks later)

Nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there

• Like 2

On the 31st (Sunday) it was 86 and sunny down here in Texas. Riders were out all over. We rode 40 miles to eat lunch and parked in the shade with several other bikes. Left to right ...Harley, Victory, my Indian, a Goldwing, and another Harley.

IMG_1734_zpsbanefwxd.jpg

Edited by twobit

3 years ago my mom and her husband bought us a house in the foothills outside Sacto, 3500 sq feet, 18 acres, big pines, 2800 ft elevation, beautiful place. We moved the week before Thanksgiving so mom could have her family around her, 8 weeks later we kissed her, gave her back the house and moved back to Utah. (she sold it 3 weeks later)

Nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there

I remember that. You posted a link to the house - beautiful place. You had trouble with other people on your property - marijuana growers? illegals?

California is a beautiful place. Unfortunately liberals took over then illegals overran the place - I wouldn't want to live there now.

The wife is getting stir crazy.... house bound, this will be day 3.

She's half Indonesian (think cannibal)... so if you guys don't hear from me for awhile.. call the cops.

• Like 2

The wife is getting stir crazy.... house bound, this will be day 3.

She's half Indonesian (think cannibal)... so if you guys don't hear from me for awhile.. call the cops.

I hope we don't call and ask how she's doing and she replies " having a ball". Then we find out you're minus a testicle :)

• Like 3

I hope we don't call and ask how she's doing and she replies " having a ball". Then we find out you're minus a testicle :)

Got my office door blocked... but I hear drums outside..

• Like 1