Indian Motorcycle Community

Truth Or Dare ?

Anyway we could make this a Canadian/Nordic Olympic event to replace that useless curling shit?

Anything to get rid of curling.. does anyone actually watch that? Lets have them play volleyball on ice.. that could be fun to watch.

• Like 1

i have never been drunk enough for that crap :Oo:

A fake plastic toe....OK, I got it. But a real one?? I don't think so. What's next, a set of petrified testicles? :ooh2: Maybe a mummified sphincter? :no:

A fake plastic toe....OK, I got it. But a real one?? I don't think so. What's next, a set of petrified testicles? :ooh2: Maybe a mummified sphincter? :no:

when it comes to this my ass will stay home and watch i love lucy

• Like 1

when it comes to this my ass will stay home and watch i love lucy

There's plenty of alcohol I enjoy without body parts from the local morgue in it. Just sayin'......

• Like 2

Some people will do anything to "belong". Kinda like riders of brand "H".

• Like 2

Here's a challenge; would you rather do the shot, or vote for Bernie or the Hildabeast?

Point of order - it seems one does not have to consume the toe like the worm in tequila. Maybe not as bad as it looks.

Here's a challenge; would you rather do the shot, or vote for Bernie or the Hildabeast?

Point of order - it seems one does not have to consume the toe like the worm in tequila. Maybe not as bad as it looks.

I know I'll catch some flak for this - but here goes anyway.

Maybe our country hasn't sunken low enough for a patriot to be nominated to run against these communist freaks. Maybe things aren't bad enough.

It's like the story of the dog howling in pain while sitting on a nail. Why doesn't he move?... well it doesn't hurt THAT bad.

So if the GOP establishment ends up nominating a career politician and/or a RINO - maybe I will vote bernie or that traitor clinton. Sometimes you have to rub people's nose in the shit they create before they learn.

Edited by KenB
  • Like 1

The Republic is at the brink of collapse (the anti capitalist traitors wanted to "change" the country and are pretty close to destroying it)

Klinton or Sanders would be the final nail in the coffin and America as we know it would be now more

The RINOS are not much better but would at least delay the inevitable, DC is nothing but corruption and deceit.

Somebody like Trump or Cruz are the only ones that could be disruptive enough to stop the decline

• Like 5

BTW, no thanks on a cocktail with a dead toe, I'll stick to good whiskey over a cube or two

• Like 3

The Republic is at the brink of collapse (the anti capitalist traitors wanted to "change" the country and are pretty close to destroying it)

Klinton or Sanders would be the final nail in the coffin and America as we know it would be now more

The RINOS are not much better but would at least delay the inevitable, DC is nothing but corruption and deceit.

Somebody like Trump or Cruz are the only ones that could be disruptive enough to stop the decline

I agree completely. Trump is my #1 choice because I think he is a better negotiator and can be like a bull in a china shop and will shake things up enough to get things done. Cruz is my #2.. but he's a politician, and I don't fully trust him.

So, back to the sour toe, I would do it, might even eat it, if the offer was good enough. No drinking pukon jack though, good tequila, I'm there.

What if the toenail on the sour toe had the worst case of toenail fungus ever in the history of toenail fungi? The 10' razor blade would start to look pretty good by now.

• Like 1

What if the toenail on the sour toe had the worst case of toenail fungus ever in the history of toenail fungi? The 10' razor blade would start to look pretty good by now.

Yeah, that might present a bit of an issue I suppose, but my guess, the health department would be all over it,or not.

• Like 1

How can they have more than 10 members????

The same toe probably gets used more than once......which even makes it worse.