Indian Motorcycle Community

Roll Tide Roll

well my fingers are crossed for Alabama to go in tomorrow night and show Clemson what a SEC team looks like .Good luck Guys

well my fingers are crossed for Alabama to go in tomorrow night and show Clemson what a SEC team looks like .Good luck Guys

I'll take Bama in this one. And, just as an FYI, Alabama and North Dakota State (5 consecutive FCS national championships) play ver similar football. Run the ball, play solid D and be good on special teams. I personally can't stand the new "throw the ball all I've the field and play no defense" philosophy that has take. Over college football, and like that "throw-back" teams like Alabama and and NDSU continue to dominate.

• Like 1

I'll take Bama in this one. And, just as an FYI, Alabama and North Dakota State (5 consecutive FCS national championships) play ver similar football. Run the ball, play solid D and be good on special teams. I personally can't stand the new "throw the ball all I've the field and play no defense" philosophy that has take. Over college football, and like that "throw-back" teams like Alabama and and NDSU continue to dominate.

congrats on the win ! JSU is only 30 minutes from me but when you born here u have to pick your team and the tide is mine ,

Wait a damn minute! The sun has shown on that dog's ass too many times.

Am I the only Clemson fan?

Wait a damn minute! The sun has shown on that dog's ass too many times.

Am I the only Clemson fan?

nooo i seen one more the other day !!! just messin with ya ROLL DAMN TIDE

Tide 45 Tigers 40

It was one of the best bowl games yet & could have gone either way.

It really opened up in the second half.

• Like 1

WOW is all im sayin , hats off to Clemson they will be the ones to beat next year .