Indian Motorcycle Community

You Guys Better Keep A Low Profile

Nobody needs a gun, but when you DO need a gun...you REALLY need a gun

• Like 3

Just curious if the dumb fuk demoRATS that violate their oath understand something called due process

Also that the bill of rights enumerates our GOD given rights and are not granted by government and cannot be taken away by goverenment

• Like 3

Laws already provide(d) for arrest of people who make threatening remarks. This nonsense serves two purposes; advances anti second amendment agendas, and makes Dems look like they actually did something.

And echoing AP, what about due process?

Wyoming - least gun restriction laws, 7th lowest crime relate in the nation and NO mass shooting incidents.

Btw - where can I stash my pistol when I get to the Soviet border in California?

• Like 1

One tiny little bite at a time until your gun rights go completely away.....

I'll say it again, it all started with the seat belt law.

Dear leader , that anti American , dishonorable shitbag will be releasing his attempt at circumventing the constitution and hindering your 2A rights when he returns from his tax payer funded vacation next week

• Like 1

You want to wake some folks up? LOL

Reinstitute draft registration at age 17 ~ & this time females get draft cards as well, since they are equal & all.

3aa6a0275f96ff728f2435785d7eaa84.jpg

Make 'em grow up quick like we did. :grin::nod:

Edited by CHIEF DOC 99
  • Like 2

Dear leader , that anti American , dishonorable shitbag will be releasing his attempt at circumventing the constitution and hindering your 2A rights when he returns from his tax payer funded vacation next week

Yeah I've been hearing rumors of that... I wonder if he will try to follow the example of the Cali law -

All it takes is someone with a hair up their ass about someone else.. they report them to the cops and the storm troupers show up and take your guns.

Now that I think of it... Let's say I want to break into a house? or say I have a grudge against someone and I want to do a home invasion and kill him? But I know these people have guns. So all I do is make a report, the cops take their guns, and I'm good to go with my plan.

Yeah I've been hearing rumors of that... I wonder if he will try to follow the example of the Cali law -

All it takes is someone with a hair up their ass about someone else.. they report them to the cops and the storm troupers show up and take your guns.

Now that I think of it... Let's say I want to break into a house? or say I have a grudge against someone and I want to do a home invasion and kill him? But I know these people have guns. So all I do is make a report, the cops take their guns, and I'm good to go with my plan.

That kind of thinking could get a guy shot with one of the 4-5 guns that are legal, but not registered in the PROK :nod:

• Like 1