Indian Motorcycle Community

Why in the hell are we still supporting these animals? These people were not the Taliban, but common Kabul citizens. These are the people we are trying to save from the Taliban, yet I see no difference in the ass backward lifestyle and mentality of these people and the Taliban. These are same people we are training, the same people we are giving billions too, the same people we are issuing visas to come the United States, the same people who hate Americans. Fuck em all, we should just cut our losses and leave that shit hole and stop giving them anymore money.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/27/world/asia/flawed-justice-after-a-mob-killed-an-afghan-woman.html?_r=0

• Like 5

Not fair animals , let's call them scum sucking low life coachroaches and yes I'm pissed that ANY of my hard earned tax dollars are going anywhere outside the USA , we have veterans that are homeless , need medical help, children and Americans that need help and of course our shitbag politicians can't fund them but appropriate money to the vermin in the Middle East

BTW. Barry the fairy sent millions of our money to rebuild mosques in the mussels east

• Like 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4KzGKnuUuc

It's good news week Someone's dropped a bomb somewhere

Contaminating atmosphere And blackening the sky

It's good news week

Someone's found a way to give The rotting dead a will to live

Go on and never die

Have you heard the news What did it say? Who's won that race? What's the weather like today?

It's good news week Families shake the need for gold By stimulating birth control

We're wanting less to eat

It's good news week Doctors finding many ways Of wrapping brains on metal trays

To keep us from the heat It's good news week

Someone's dropped a bomb somewhere Contaminating atmosphere And blackening the sky

It's good news week Someone's found a way to give The rotting dead a will to live

Go on and never die

Have you heard the news? What did it say?

Who's won that race? What's the weather like today? What's the weather like today?

It's good news week Families shake the need for gold By stimulating birth control

We're wanting less to eat

It's good news week Doctors finding many ways Of wrapping brains on metal trays

To keep us from the heat To keep us from the heat To keep us from the heat

Edited by CHIEF DOC 99

Why in the hell are we still supporting these animals? These people were not the Taliban, but common Kabul citizens. These are the people we are trying to save from the Taliban, yet I see no difference in the ass backward lifestyle and mentality of these people and the Taliban. These are same people we are training, the same people we are giving billions too, the same people we are issuing visas to come the United States, the same people who hate Americans. Fuck em all, we should just cut our losses and leave that shit hole and stop giving them anymore money.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/27/world/asia/flawed-justice-after-a-mob-killed-an-afghan-woman.html?_r=0

Amen Brother!

What else do they have to do over there? They live like they have for thousands of years and are forever ingrained in a prehistoric culture.

Of course, not that things are much different here......look at what happens in our cities when Black Lives Matter shows up.

• Like 2

What else do they have to do over there? They live like they have for thousands of years and are forever ingrained in a prehistoric culture.

Of course, not that things are much different here......look at what happens in our cities when Black Lives Matter shows up.

A few years ago my daughter recommended the book "The Violinist's Thumb" to me. It was an interesting read actually; about how our DNA has evolved.

One of the things I recall reading is that the amount of time we have been living in a civilized society shows up in our DNA. Pretty surprising! This DNA marker shows up most often in Caucasians and Asians. Strangely (I'm being ironic here) riots and high crime rates rarely show up in neighborhoods that are exclusively or nearly exclusive of those races.

Saying this could well get me branded as a racist... however the science is there, and I'm just reiterating what I read.

Anyway, it's a good book.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Violinists-Thumb-Written-Genetic/dp/0316182338

Ken its time people say what they think and feel , am i a racist ? hell yes and i am proud of it . there are good and bad in every race and i hate the bad ones, except muslims and i hate every one of those bastards . if people dont like me for it they can kiss my white American ass .

• Like 2

Ken its time people say what they think and feel , am i a racist ? hell yes and i am proud of it . there are good and bad in every race and i hate the bad ones, except muslims and i hate every one of those bastards . if people dont like me for it they can kiss my white American ass .

It's part of our evolution to be racist - we suspect people who are different than us (our social group) because they may pose a threat. This was programmed into us through evolution. EVERYONE is a racist to some degree, not just white people.

We all also have a strong cultural bias. We select our friends and spouses from a circle of people that have the same values and culture we do. This is obvious - why would we have friends that disagree with us on every aspect of our culture and world view? .. and yet that's what liberals try to force upon us - calling it diversity and saying that it's a good thing.

It's part of our evolution to be racist - we suspect people who are different than us (our social group) because they may pose a threat. This was programmed into us through evolution. EVERYONE is a racist to some degree, not just white people.

We all also have a strong cultural bias. We select our friends and spouses from a circle of people that have the same values and culture we do. This is obvious - why would we have friends that disagree with us on every aspect of our culture and world view? .. and yet that's what liberals try to force upon us - calling it diversity and saying that it's a good thing.

That explains why I only like Indian Riders and Ural Riders. :grin:

• Like 2

I can't understand why a citizen of a third world country, would want to come to a country They Hate, unless it's to try to turn that country into the same shit hole they came from.

Fk them.

Edited by TNSilverScout
  • Like 3

I can't understand why a citizen of a third world country, would want to come to a country They Hate, unless it's to try to turn that country into the same shit hole they came from.

Fk them.

We have a winner, that is exactly what is going on. The purpose of coming here, for foreign goverments to fund mosques, is exactly so they can bring their shit hole 12th century way of life here. Not a theory, not conjecture, fact. Its in the koran and it has been publicly said. They don't care that we know because they know there is nothing the political system will do about it.

• Like 3

Fk them.

Bingo !!

• Like 1

We have a winner, that is exactly what is going on. The purpose of coming here, for foreign goverments to fund mosques, is exactly so they can bring their shit hole 12th century way of life here. Not a theory, not conjecture, fact. Its in the koran and it has been publicly said. They don't care that we know because they know there is nothing the political system will do about it.

Right on the money and, it

is in fact stated in the Koran and,

they have in fact stated their intent.. :ninja:

The Koran also states that it's OK to LIE to THE INFIDELS;

who most of, haven't a clue.. :ph34r:

Taken from within, :sleep3:

WAKE UP INFIDELS !

:ooh2:

Dave

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPri4Ng4-iA

Islamic 'research scientists' affirm the Koran flat earth verses

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5almZZU7ahk

Right on the money and, it

is in fact stated in the Koran and,

they have in fact stated their intent.. :ninja:

The Koran also states that it's OK to LIE to THE INFIDELS;

who most of, haven't a clue.. :ph34r:

Taken from within, :sleep3:

WAKE UP INFIDELS !

:ooh2:

Dave

When do we play Cowboys and mudslimes?

• Like 1

Probably sooner than you think......

Can we hold-off a couple months until I get my Barrett 50 Cal?