Indian Motorcycle Community

The Presents Have Been Opened Lets Ride !!

its christmas eve here in bama 71 degrees at 10 pm near 80 on saturday presents have been opened ,damn lets ride !!!

• Like 2

its christmas eve here in bama 71 degrees at 10 pm near 80 on saturday presents have been opened ,damn lets ride !!!

Christmas eve her in Edmonton Alberta -15 Celcius no riding for 4 more months, that's it driving to Vegas on the 26th . No presents until the Grandaughters come over in the morning. Have a Merry Christmas.

Afterfour(Rick)

Christmas eve her in Edmonton Alberta -15 Celcius no riding for 4 more months, that's it driving to Vegas on the 26th . No presents until the Grandaughters come over in the morning. Have a Merry Christmas.

Afterfour(Rick)

Merry Christmas Rick wont be long till spring ,hang in there brother !!!

-5 right now , snowed for the last for days, almost 5 feet down right now , busted powder in my Santa suit today while we had some sun, snowing now 50 mph winds and two more feet by tomorrow

Have a good supply if food , firewood and whiskey , Merry Christmas from the high country

• Like 4

-5 right now , snowed for the last for days, almost 5 feet down right now , busted powder in my Santa suit today while we had some sun, snowing now 50 mph winds and two more feet by tomorrow

Have a good supply if food , firewood and whiskey , Merry Christmas from the hi

Merry Christmas Airpirate i would say im jealous but naaaaaaa hang in there be safe !!!

Have a good supply if food , firewood and whiskey , Merry Christmas from the high country

Keep the snow up at Park City we will be passing through Salt Lake City on the 27th

Afterfour(Rick)

Keep the snow up at Park City we will be passing through Salt Lake City on the 27th

Afterfour(Rick)

WX is supposed to be clear and very cold starting 26th through 1/4. Be safe and watch for black ice

A Merry & Blessed Christmas to all.

Prayers & thoughts for those from NorCali to Mississippi, Tennessee, Washington state & other folks in

widespread areas whom received tornadoes for Christmas this year.

Several tornadoes passed over our place Wednesday evening,

touched down & tore up the industrial parks down the road.

• Like 1

Merry Christmas to All!

55 degrees and light rain here. Was 60 yesterday so I had to go for a spin. First time in a long while I've been able to ride on Christmas Eve! I love global warming..... :rasp:

Prayers to those who've been affected by the storms. I hope all of our forum friends are safe and enjoying the day. :nod:

• Like 1

Uncommonly warm here in Detroit - I think it will be mid 40s today. I may just dust off those chaps and take a Chrisrmas Ride. See you in the wind.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sL1AaNTE4Qk

Merry Christmas everyone, and God bless ya'll

25 degrees outside and snowing.

No thanks.

I don't think your "man-card" is in jeopardy... I have been caught out and had to ride in that shit and it isn't much fun

I don't think your "man-card" is in jeopardy... I have been caught out and had to ride in that shit and it isn't much fun

Yeah me too. Snow or ice on the road = the bikes stay in the garage.

You ain't lyin , last spring I was out 55 and sunny, as I was heading home, winds started to howl, temps dropped and it started raining , I was soaked, as I started climbing the road home the rain changed to snow and by the time I was close to home there was a half inch of snow on the ground, you couldn't pull a greased string out of my butt with a team of mules

5 up here now, 5 feet of snow on the ground and more coming down, sitting in front of the fire with my two labs in the couch and a turkey in the oven , about time to pour a glass of whiskey

Merry Christmas to you wonderful bastards

Edited by Airpirate
  • Like 4

You ain't lyin , last spring I was out 55 and sunny, as I was heading home, winds started to howl, temps dropped and it started raining , I was soaked, as I started climbing the road home the rain changed to snow and by the time I was close to home there was a half inch of snow on the ground, you couldn't pull a greased string out of my butt with a team of mules

5 up here now, 5 feet of snow on the ground and more coming down, sitting in front of the fire with my two labs in the couch and a turkey in the oven , about time to pour a glass of whiskey

Yeah - it's a good day to hunker down. Wife just told me dinner is ready.

Enjoy your Christmas everyone!

Damn, I can't wait to be in the Dakota in the winter, not too sure the boxer will like.... Mom might hafta knit the lil shit a sweater or two

• Like 1

We had an actual real Tornado start up not too far from us yesterday..(NorCal) ..frickin weird...

Blew up a few outdoor " grow "trailers and downed a some trees....

Awesome day today.....lots of snow to visit 30 minutes away....

Merry Christmas everyone!

Have a great New Year

• Like 2

WX is supposed to be clear and very cold starting 26th through 1/4. Be safe and watch for black ice

A few days a go a couple from Edmonton Alberta with there 2 Grand daughters were heading to Nevada and Cali there truck hit black ice near Lima MT and flipped the lady passenger was killed. I run winter tires on my Avalanche even though it is 4 wheel drive.

Afterfour(Rick)

• Like 1