Indian Motorcycle Community

It's all about the money. The city's not getting any revenue from this so they're suing for it.

It's like gambling and marijuana.....banned for years as unhealthy and ruining people's lives.....until the government finally found ways to regulate it and tax the hell out of it. Ohio voted gambling down three times. After the third defeat, the government legalized it anyway because they needed the money. They said the excess revenue was to go into "gambling addiction" programs.....programs that wouldn't have even been needed had they not approved gambling in the first place. Anyway, the majority of the revenue goes into the General Fund where the politicians can choose where the money goes.....usually to support pet projects.

Welcome to the new transformed Amerika.

The majority of shit like that is caused by idiots from the northeast (new yawk, joisey, etc) that relocate here, run for office, and try to make everything like it is back up north. I hear that all the time from Florida natives.

Like the popular bumper sticker says "If you love new york, take I-95 north and don't come back". :grin:

• Like 5

Injun - so right on that. I never understood the mentality, where people come down to Florida for the weather but also for tax reasons then vote for the same party that made it so expensive to live in the North East. Those carpetbaggers need to carry their ass's back home.

The majority of shit like that is caused by idiots from the northeast (new yawk, joisey, etc) that relocate here, run for office, and try to make everything like it is back up north. I hear that all the time from Florida natives.

Like the popular bumper sticker says "If you love new york, take I-95 north and don't come back". :grin:

We say that in South Carolina also.