Indian Motorcycle Community

I really hate reading stories like this. These school administrator should be fired, the PC cultural sensitivity has gone way out of control. I am just glad my kids are out of school, unfortunately my grandkids are fucked.

Kids should say the Pledge of Allegiance in school. We should say Merry Christmas, Happy Thanksgiving, have a Santa Clause, Easter Bunny, etc. This is America, and we should not change our culture, beliefs, celebrations, in favor of being PC.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/12/13/non-muslim-high-school-girls-wear-hijab-to-promote-acceptance-islamic-beliefs/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+feedburner%2FidRmZ+%28FOXNews.com%29

Even these stupid fucks, find the American Flag could be offensive to others.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/12/13/non-muslim-high-school-girls-wear-hijab-to-promote-acceptance-islamic-beliefs/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+feedburner%2FidRmZ+%28FOXNews.com%29

If "they the PC crowd" want to ban religion from school, WTF do they allow moo-slums to wear this shit? I guess they are exception to the rule, fuck all other religions.

I think we are going to have to wait for the TRUMPNADO to take office and fix this shit.

• Like 2

Hmm....so the high school has a Muslim Student Association. I'm sure they also have Jewish and Christian Student Associations too..... :no:

So, 17 girls wore hijabs to school one day to support their fellow Muslim females. Aww....isn't that sweet? If they really wanted to share "what it's like" to be a Muslim female, they need to read up on Sharia Law and live it for a few weeks. Wearing the hijab for a day in school may be a noble gesture to most liberals but it's really nothing more than effortless and empty symbolism. I'm surprised the Muslims didn't sue for "cultural appropriation".

I'm sure everything will be OK when the Muslims at that school start wearing crosses and carrying the Bible to support their embattled Christian friends...... :no:

• Like 4

You know,. all the "PC" crap is only as good as you let it.

"Just say no"

Someone tells me they are offended ? I DONT GIVE A CRAP !

Someting offends you? Get away from it.

Dont like it? I DONT GIVE A CRAP

• Like 2

You know,. all the "PC" crap is only as good as you let it.

"Just say no"

Someone tells me they are offended ? I DONT GIVE A CRAP !

Someting offends you? Get away from it.

Dont like it? I DONT GIVE A CRAP

I agree, you can tell someone I don't give a shit if you like it or not, but in todays world "common sense" is out and PC is in, no matter how stupid.

Take this for example:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/12/13/star-wars-t-shirt-lands-7th-grader-in-hot-water-at-texas-school/

So, what if the student and parents said to the school administrators / board, you guys are fucking stupid, this is a t-shirt depicting a "rebel blaster" a weapon that does not exist, its not about guns, its about the biggest movie to the hit the screens in years, so my son is going to wear the shirt if wants too.

I bet you would find yourself trying to find a new school for him to attend, or have to home school him.

• Like 2

This is an ongoing Orwellian State intrusion ~ think 'thought police'.

Looks like the pc crowd circled to wagons back in 1989 at UConn with codes of conduct and speech

so restrictive as to be never enforced for the two years the rules were in effect prior to repeal.

The entire structure of Civilization is infested with termites & weevils bent on destruction.

Students need to feel 100% safe nowadays?

18 to 24 year olds behaving like babies throwing tantrums &

shouting shrill PC trigger words to get what they want??

Demands for restrictions on student & faculty speech.

Self-Defined curriculum...

Unearned innate respect guarantees,

PC defined microaggressions ~ banned,

inappropriately directed laughter,

inconsiderate jokes,

implicit right to comfort guarantees,

universal right to not be offended,

It's not just Conservative Correctness that is getting dissed every which way,

even basic Common Sense is now outlawed nationwide.

That is, except at my house, of course.

Anyhow, I found this FIRE website that lists and reports on many of the

speech codes, rulings and transgressions of freedom >>>------->

Foundation for Individual Rights in Education

https://www.thefire.org/category/torch/

https://www.thefire.org/colorado-college-suspends-student-for-two-years-for-six-word-joke-on-yik-yak/

https://www.thefire.org/speech-code-of-the-month-auburn-university/

Edited by CHIEF DOC 99

[...]

inconsiderate jokes,​

[...]

Can anyone tell me any joke that is not inconsiderate to someone?

If inconsiderate jokes are to be outlawed, then humor is outlawed as well.

• Like 1

Can anyone tell me any joke that is not inconsiderate to someone?

If inconsiderate jokes are to be outlawed, then humor is outlawed as well.

I don't think you are correct, lets see. So two person who are gender neutral, non-racial, and with no particular religious affiliation walk into a bar....??????. Holy shit, you are right!

• Like 1

I don't think you are correct, lets see. So two person who are gender neutral, non-racial, and with no particular religious affiliation walk into a bar....??????. Holy shit, you are right!

No.....walking into a bar could be considered offensive to non-drinkers. Thus, the joke starts as, "So, two persons who are gender neutral, non-racial and with no particular religious affiliation don't walk into a bar....." :grin:

• Like 1

No.....walking into a bar could be considered offensive to non-drinkers. Thus, the joke starts as, "So, two persons who are gender neutral, non-racial and with no particular religious affiliation don't walk into a bar....." :grin:

No... That is offensive to handy"capable" people who can not walk. So it would be....

• Like 1